Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Meadowrose Looking For A Story? - 11/20/07 09:49 PM
I've read this one several times and am convinced that I will always remember the name, but again I can't find it.

Superman is exposed to Kryptonite and is hospitalized and undergoes dialysis and has his stomach pumped. Inspector Henderson puts him under guard while in the hospital. He is smuggled out of the hospital wearing his father's clothes.

Does anyone recognize this one?
Posted By: woody Re: Looking For A Story? - 11/20/07 09:54 PM
Carbon Copy?
Posted By: Meadowrose Re: Looking For A Story? - 11/20/07 10:00 PM
Carbon Copy is not the story I'm looking for. I enjoyed re-reading it anyway.
Posted By: Shadow Re: Looking For A Story? - 11/20/07 10:03 PM
I may be combining stories in my head, but I could have sworn on a stack of Bibles that our Clark gets dialysis, and it's a Top Copy re-write...but I can't find what I'm looking for yet...

JD
Posted By: Caroline Re: Looking For A Story? - 11/20/07 10:07 PM
I think I know it, too, but I can't get the search engine to cough it up. In the one I'm remembering, he has a nice nurse named something-or-other O'Brien, I think, and she gets mad at Lois for yelling at Clark.
Posted By: Meadowrose Re: Looking For A Story? - 11/20/07 10:09 PM
That's the one I'm looking for. The one with the nice nurse. I found it last time by using the search engine but I can't get it to come up this time.
Posted By: Caroline Re: Looking For A Story? - 11/20/07 10:12 PM
Got it! The one I'm thinking of is Growing Pains by Ann McBride. It's the second in a trilogy.

Caroline
Posted By: KathyM Re: Looking For A Story? - 11/20/07 10:18 PM
deleted, since it duplicated Caroline's info...
Posted By: ultragirl Re: Looking For A Story? - 11/20/07 10:39 PM
Might also be "Partners" by Nan Smith I think it is?

Or well, even if it's not then this will probably be a story you'd enjoy, it's along similar lines. smile

PS: Yes it is Nan's baby.
Posted By: Meadowrose Re: Looking For A Story? - 11/21/07 12:32 AM
That's it. It's a three part series by Ann McBride. A Triangle Built For Two, Growing Pains, and Aftermath. Thank you Caroline!
Posted By: Meadowrose Re: Looking For A Story? - 11/21/07 12:41 AM
Thank you Ultragirl. Partners by Nan Smith isn't the one I was looking for but I enjoyed re-reading it anyway.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards