Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 02:08 PM
mecry This week has been really busy at work and to top it all off my back is on the verge of giving out on me (seriously... I'm only 28 what the heck is up with that?).

My time in front of a computer has been really limited. So could you guys do me a favor and stop posting so many stories?? grovel How am I going to catch up on FDK? *sniff*

Save some for next week already! Then I can get caught up!

~Jojo, who loves all the stories but sees about 8 or more she needs to put on her reading/giving FDK list. (and who is also joking about the above but really is to swamped to give FDK so don't be hurt if you don't get any from me T_T)
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 02:50 PM
I second Jojo! Ya'll are only supposed to write when I have time to read, don't you know that!? smile

Lisa (who really hopes that some of her buddies haven't noticed that she hasn't FDK'd some new fics recently...)
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 02:55 PM
Oh, we notice when you don't. And we sit there, hitting "refresh" and wondering what we did to offend you or if the story just stinks so much that you just can't find anything positive to say. whinging

Heh. You know I tease because I love you. laugh
Posted By: carolm Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 03:30 PM
Awww JoJo.

Hope you feel better!
Carol
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 03:36 PM
Thanks guys!

Carol: I promise before I read anything else I will beta that bit for you. thumbsup

~Jojo, who is sneaking on the board inbetween training.
Posted By: Trinity Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Sue S.:
Oh, we notice when you don't. And we sit there, hitting "refresh" and wondering what we did to offend you or if the story just stinks so much that you just can't find anything positive to say. whinging

Heh. You know I tease because I love you. laugh
Wait, you don't actually do that?

I mean, uh... me either... blush
Posted By: EditorJax Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 05:59 PM
Wait, you don't actually do that?

I mean, uh... me either...
Glad to know I'm not the only one who, uh, doesn't do that.
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 06:18 PM
I don't do that either. wink
Posted By: carolm Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 06:23 PM
Originally posted by jojo_da_crow:

Carol: I promise before I read anything else I will beta that bit for you. thumbsup
Don't worry folks, it's only like 1/2 page smile . Of course, there could still be about 800 things wrong with it... but here's hoping...
Carol
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 07:40 PM
Oh, we notice when you don't. And we sit there, hitting "refresh" and wondering what we did to offend you or if the story just stinks so much that you just can't find anything positive to say.

Heh. You know I tease because I love you.
Nope, it's just part of my evil plan to torture you into writing more stories. goofy
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 08:18 PM
Hmm... I guess one can't be both evil and genius after all.
LOL - not true. That was my pet name for my husband. wink The man was an evil genius.
Posted By: Shadow Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 08:39 PM
Ok, THANK YOU, Jojo!

I almost considered making a similar thread the other day LOL. I just can't keep up. Not only can I not keep up but my stolen internet keeps going caput since it's been raining all week. So guys, if you're writing, it takes me about a week just to get to one part and leave feedback.

JD
Posted By: Matrix Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/04/07 09:29 PM
Oh, we notice when you don't. And we sit there, hitting "refresh" and wondering what we did to offend you or if the story just stinks so much that you just can't find anything positive to say. [Whinging]

Heh. You know I tease because I love you. [Big Grin]
OMG! I've been gone a few days and come back to this thread and all the hilarious comments and I died giggling!

Oh, and add my voice to those who... uh... don't do that! <LOLSSS!> laugh
Posted By: EditorJax Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/05/07 01:47 AM
Um, not only do I not do it, but I also am not, um, working on a new smutty fic complete with two hawt photos. But since Jojo doesn't want anything posted, I guess I'll just wait six months or so to finish it. And you all can thank her.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/05/07 05:48 AM
Oh, and add my voice to those who... uh... don't do that!
Ya know... I think it's safe to assume that none of us do it. *lol*

And Jax, it you hold off 6 months to post, I'm personally going to go over there and slap you silly. And don't think it's an empty threat -- I've hopped on a plane and gone to knock some sense into a few FoLCs already.

This said, though - I feel a lot better after reading this, considering I'm not done with the last part of [K]nightfall yet. Y'all can thank RL for this -- and my employer for sending us on a torture session.... I mean... a team-building activity that just about killed me.
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/05/07 07:51 AM
whinging I just want to point out that 5 more stories have been posted since I made this. lol

EDIT: I finally have some time to read some things. I organized myself this morning... and i have 23 stories (or parts) to read to catch up. T_T
Posted By: Saskia Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/05/07 08:09 AM
Awww, but Jojo, today was the deadline for the ficathon stories. So all of us last minute people will post today (or some already have). Sorry!

But think of all the wonderful stuff that'll be waiting for you once you have more time on your hands again!

Saskia smile
Posted By: alcyone Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/05/07 08:10 AM
Um, not only do I not do it, but I also am not, um, working on a new smutty fic
Dude. I am _this_ close to finishing the rewrite of Virtually that I've been smacking into shape for these past month...

...and then someone had to mention vampire fic...

It's cruel! I know I have a life outside fic--I just don't think I remember what it is anymore.

alcyone
Posted By: EditorJax Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/05/07 11:54 AM
..and then someone had to mention vampire fic...
Alcyone, I KNOW! And I know just who to blame it on!

/me points the finger at the Faustian smut queen.

I am trying to finish ROA5, and then I see the comment about Halloween nfics and boom, what am I working on? Well, not ROA5, that's for sure! By the time I get that done, all of my readers -- and myself -- will probably be dead!
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/09/07 05:27 PM
whinging I'm still trying to catch up. frown
Posted By: Shadow Re: Okay seriously guys... - 10/09/07 07:32 PM
Originally posted by jojo_da_crow:
whinging I'm still trying to catch up. frown
Heh, I finally threw in the towel for a bit. I can mostly keep up with DJ's story, but I'm just too tired to read by the time I stop working.

JD
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards