Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Archive Down? - 08/22/07 07:50 PM
I've been trying to access the archive all morning and haven't been able to get on is anyone else having the same problem?
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Archive Down? - 08/22/07 07:53 PM
No, I'm able to get in fine. I have, however, been having on and off problems with the boards all day.
Posted By: lcfan86 Re: Archive Down? - 08/22/07 08:22 PM
You're not the only one....i couldn't get into lcficmbs.com all day yesterday. It kept bringing me to some random site.
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Archive Down? - 08/22/07 08:28 PM
Re the MBs, see this thread .

Though we haven't had any official reports of problems today, so if you are still being taken to the sedoparking site then you should clear your cache.

Wendy smile
Boards Admin Team
Posted By: malu Re: Archive Down? - 08/22/07 10:06 PM
Wendy, clearing the cache doesn't help (at least in Firefox). I have the browser clear the private data when I close it (all windows), and it doesn't work.

malu
Posted By: kmar Re: Archive Down? - 08/22/07 11:17 PM
I couldn't get on to these boards for a while yesterday either. When I tried back a couple of hours later it worked fine.
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Archive Down? - 08/23/07 04:47 AM
Yeah, when the DNS hijack is happening you won't be able to get back here by clearing cache. My point is that if you're still getting that sedoparking site when you know other people are getting here fine then you might need to clear your cache.

Anyway, as we said elsewhere, our webhost is looking into the problem.

Wendy smile
Posted By: Karen Re: Archive Down? - 08/23/07 06:12 AM
If clearing the cache doesn't work, you can try going to Start -> Run and type in "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes, and see if that helps.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards