Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mister Data Is there any stories... - 08/22/07 01:35 PM
...where Mason finds out the CK=S?
(and doesn't immediatley die.)

James
Posted By: Matrix Re: Is there any stories... - 08/22/07 01:46 PM
James, I have no idea if there are any out there but I expect there are...

However, I do have one such story on one of my backburners. <g> Only have about 10 pages written though and my muse set a bunch of books and research on top of those pages, so I'm not sure when they'll see the light of day.

Happy hunting!

-- DJ
Posted By: Shadow Re: Is there any stories... - 08/22/07 02:51 PM
The one off the top of my head (which took me ages to nail down hah!) is Affirmation by Lote. Mayson survives, but she racks her brain trying to figure out if what she remembered about CK=S really happened...

JD
who's probably going to dash off and re-read it!
Posted By: kmar Re: Is there any stories... - 08/22/07 11:14 PM
I know I've read at least 2 stories where Mayson knows. Will try to figure out which two.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Is there any stories... - 08/23/07 01:50 AM
Weren't there a couple of stories written by Zoomway, where Mayson and Clark are in a relationship? I think one of them might have been a sequel to a story by another author.

No idea if Mayson knows in those, but if they're dating/living together...

LabRat smile
Posted By: TOC Re: Is there any stories... - 08/23/07 02:04 AM
No idea if Mayson knows in those, but if they're dating/living together...
Well, since it's Mayson he's dating or living with, she probably knows. If Clark is dating or living with Lois, it doesn't necessarily follow that she knows. After all, this is the number one rule in Superman's universe: Never tell Lois....

Ann
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: Is there any stories... - 08/24/07 11:23 PM
However, I do have one such story on one of my backburners.
Me too. Great minds think alike? laugh

On topic, though...I actually searched for stories where Mayson didn't die and knew, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. So I decided to start a story myself. Haven't gotten very far at all, though. I've been too busy with Exposure.

I'll have to check out Affirmation. It'll be interesting to see if anyone comes up with any other stories where she lives and knows.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards