Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Framework4 Lord Nor - 08/20/07 09:23 PM
anyone know Lord Nor's full name?
Posted By: Dandello Re: Lord Nor - 08/20/07 09:39 PM
Nor's full name is not given anywhere in canon - neither in the script nor on screen. Several writers have his name as Nor Et. angel-devil
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Lord Nor - 08/20/07 09:58 PM
As far as I know, there has never been anyone who's explained why he was wearing a circuit board on his shoulder, either. Just one of those things, I guess.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Lord Nor - 08/20/07 10:00 PM
Maybe Nor is his entire name. Maybe he just has a one word name - you know like Cher. Just an idea...
Posted By: Framework4 Re: Lord Nor - 08/21/07 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Classicalla:
Maybe Nor is his entire name. Maybe he just has a one word name - you know like Cher. Just an idea...
rotflol Cute.

Well I couldn't find one and so I asked. I guess I'll just make one up. I need one so he can be on a first name basis with Clark in a fic that may never see the light of day.

peep I'm going to allow him to grow up and get over being a spoiled too full of himself brat.

Course I'm also going to have Clark teaching him to farm and play baseball. Yup baseball.
Posted By: beethoven Re: Lord Nor - 08/23/07 06:26 AM
I used to think it was more that Nor was his Surname...
like Kal-El is known as the Lord of El, Lord Nor would correspondingly be the Lord of Nor...

so then one is needing to invent a first name

(Gees, ordinarily I am used to writing Christian name there, but hey in this case I can definitely say that Christian name would not fit the circumstances)
Posted By: Dandello Re: Lord Nor - 08/23/07 07:23 AM
Since Clark was Lord Kal El of the House of El, I always figured it was Nor's given name and his House was something else. The next question is why Kal El and Jen Mai were always called by both names? dizzy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards