Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Framework4 Lois has baby but doesn't keep it. - 08/18/07 01:38 PM
Somewhere is a fic where Lois has Superman's child but gave him / her up and meets the child years later.
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Lois has baby but doesn't keep it. - 08/18/07 02:24 PM
Divinity\'s Ends by Gerry Anklewicz
You might be thinking of "Divinity's Ends" by Gerry Anklewicz. Although the child in question is definitely Clark's and btw 21 years old in this story. Even if it isn't the one, you sure should read it. smile
Posted By: Framework4 Re: Lois has baby but doesn't keep it. - 08/18/07 04:15 PM
Thanks "Divinity's Ends" isn't the one I was thinking of, but it is a delightful read. smile
Posted By: kmar Re: Lois has baby but doesn't keep it. - 08/19/07 02:42 AM
I think I've read every story here that is finished and that is on the archive and the story mentioned is the only one I can remember where Lois had a baby and gave it up.
Posted By: Framework4 Re: Lois has baby but doesn't keep it. - 08/19/07 03:12 AM
Originally posted by kmar:
I think I've read every story here that is finished and that is on the archive and the story mentioned is the only one I can remember where Lois had a baby and gave it up.
Hmm, perhaps I combined some stories and some musings in my mind.

Thanks folks
Posted By: TOC Re: Lois has baby but doesn't keep it. - 08/19/07 05:17 AM
Actually there is another one, but I can't remember the story or author. Lois and Clark meet as teenagers, have sex, and Lois gets pregnant with twin girls. Lois takes care of one girl and Clark takes care of the other - or did Clark by any chance take care of both?

Does anyone remember this story?

Ann
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Lois has baby but doesn't keep it. - 08/19/07 05:27 AM
That's The Parent Trap Clark and Lois take a girl each and well it's an adaptation of the movie.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards