Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MLT FFQ: A question from the show - 08/17/07 04:32 AM
In the season four episode, Shadow Of A Doubt, we see Dr. Klein wearing a leather jacket as he climbs onto his motorbike. On the back of the jacket is a large crest which says "The Lab Rats". But underneath that are the letters: M.C. Anyone know what the M.C. stands for?

ML wave
Posted By: LabRat Re: FFQ: A question from the show - 08/17/07 04:55 AM
I believe it's Motorcycle (or Motorbike) Club. IIRC, Klein is wearing motorcycle leathers.

LabRat smile
Posted By: MLT Re: FFQ: A question from the show - 08/17/07 05:02 AM
Trust you to know the answer to this one, Labrat laugh

That answer makes much more sense than Master of Ceremonies (which was the only thing I could think of blush ). Got to wonder, though, exactly how roudy a Motorcycle Club known as 'The Lab Rats' would be (things that make you go... hmmm?)

Thanks,

ML wave
Posted By: Matrix Re: FFQ: A question from the show - 08/17/07 05:21 AM
Hah! ML, I would love to see you incorporate the raucous motorcycle club "The Lab Rats" into one of your stories. <bg> I could see that being quite fun. laugh

Does this research mean you're writing something new?

-- DJ
Posted By: LabRat Re: FFQ: A question from the show - 08/17/07 07:03 AM
Bernie took me to one of those club outings, once. I tell you, those cats know how to party. They're pretty good at mixing alcohol in test tubes, for one thing....

LabRat smile
Posted By: MLT Re: FFQ: A question from the show - 08/19/07 01:18 PM
Yes, DJ, I'm always writing another story blush .

I tell you, those cats know how to party.
You were at a party with a bunch of 'cats'? eek Wasn't that kind of dangerous, Labrat? laugh

ML wave
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards