Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: lcfan86 Need story suggestions please! - 06/29/07 09:47 PM
Hey everyone.....I've come to a corner at this time of trying to show up a friend of mine by finding him a fanfic that he will enjoy. Whenever I mention reading them his usual response is "oh jeez not again." I have nothing to gain from winning this battle beside gloating and the satisfaction that he may get as hook on them as i am. I would appreciate some help finding a story with the following critera....
- Relevation - lois finds out before clark tells her/ post- relevation
- NC17
- preferably action/suspense
- no luthor and no scardino
- a happy ending

To all that can help: Thanks a bunch.
Posted By: EditorJax Re: Need story suggestions please! - 06/30/07 12:58 AM
My "Inside Out" fits ... a tiny bit of Lex but very tiny. A cameo if you will. It's nfic.
Posted By: mmouse Re: Need story suggestions please! - 06/30/07 08:02 PM
Well, rats. Other than the revelation, which doesn't fit, I would have suggested 24 Hours by Wendy. Oh, not really nfic, either. Darn.

Um, what about the Proof series by Sue S.?

mmouse
Posted By: Dandello Re: Need story suggestions please! - 06/30/07 08:38 PM
Well, it's not L&C (well not L&CtNAoS), but has L&C villians: Spring Comes AFter Winter angel-devil
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Need story suggestions please! - 06/30/07 10:07 PM
Ummm, I don't know that the Proof series meets all the criteria. What about the nfic version of Revisionist History? That one has an A plot (hopefully with some suspense and action), there's no Luthor or Scardino, Lois finds out before Clark tells her and it has a happy ending. laugh
Posted By: Jude Re: Need story suggestions please! - 07/02/07 01:55 PM
You could try my Fanfic, " It's A Thing He Does At Parties". Not much action, but he might find it amnusing.

smile Jude

dance
Posted By: lcfan86 Re: Need story suggestions please! - 07/02/07 05:24 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions...I'm going to read them through and pick one within the next few days.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards