Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: suez Tank's Future Stories - 06/28/07 08:08 AM
I remember a short story where Clark (not knowing his Lois had survived) went to visit Lois (with the help of Herb) after the Alt Lois had died. I looked through the list of the Future stories and I can't find it. Can anyone help?
Sue
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Tank's Future Stories - 06/28/07 08:12 AM
It was by a different author. I thought it was MLT but it's not on her list either. huh

ETA: Ah-ha! It was by Terry: The End of the Matter
Posted By: suez Re: Tank's Future Stories - 06/28/07 08:53 AM
Thank you so much smile1
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Tank's Future Stories - 07/01/07 11:55 PM
May I throw my two cents in? The story in question is actually a different ending for Tank's trilogy, one which I originally sent to him, implemented some of his suggestions, and then posted to the archive. Within the body of the story, I make it clear that it's an alternate ending that Tank graciously allowed me to upload, and it makes no sense unless you're familiar with the trilogy itself.

Interestingly enough, ChaaBreh submitted to the archive an extended ending to the same story. Her title was A Future Reunited - Clark\'s POV and it was quite different from my thoughts on the matter, although it built on the same story. You might want to check that one out too.
Posted By: suez Re: Tank's Future Stories - 07/02/07 05:39 AM
I'd never seen that. Thank you, Terry.
Posted By: Framework4 Re: Tank's Future Stories - 07/27/07 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Terry Leatherwood:
May I throw my two cents in? The story in question is actually a different ending for Tank's trilogy, one which I originally sent to him, implemented some of his suggestions, and then posted to the archive.
Hmm, Pity they couldn't move to one of the Superman less altVerses and have fake papers saying their home and past has been destroyed in some disaster.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards