Lois & Clark Forums
I'm looking for fics that have Lois in a non-reporter job.

I know she has been a researcher, a soldier and a music agent(Good story by ShayneT).

I think ChiefPam wrote the soldier stories, but are there others? (What is it about your stories that make me want to borrow your characters and characterizations???)

I don't remember the researcher one well enough to put a name to it.

And if there are any other 'jobs' that she has had, I'd like to read/look into them.

James
Off the top of my head, the Lifeflight series comes to mind. She's a doctor there.
Tank did a great series where Lois was a Police Detective.

Jo
I think I remember her being a boxing promoter or something to do athletes.
Yes, I think she was a former fighter who became a trainer/manager in the Terry Leatherwood story, The Circle Squared and a sports agent in a Stopquitdont story. She was also a high school teacher in The Smallville Players series by Barb Pillsbury and a private detective in Shades of Gray by Cindy Leuch. I'm sure there are other professions, too, I just can't remember any more at the moment.

Amy
I remember one where Lois was a private detectve cum arsonist... If only I could remember the title...

Minutes later: Found it! It's "Shades of Gray" by C. Leuch. I sure loved it. thumbsup
Lois was a sports agent in The Way it Should Have Been by Stopquitdont. One of my favorites.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards