Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: woody Coincidence? - 05/20/07 09:20 PM
For some reason, I was bored and started counting things on the archive. While doing so, I made an interesting discovery. The amount of stories Wendy has on the archive is gross. (That's right, there are currently 144 stories listed under Wendy's name)
Posted By: TOC Re: Coincidence? - 05/20/07 10:18 PM
Hmmm, that's funny, Woody. A dozen multiplied by a dozen is a gross, right? 144?

I tried to count how many stories Wendy had uploaded to the Archive a year and a half ago, and I came up with more stories than 144, around 160. But I may have lost count or started skipping numbers as I counted (a hundred and thirty-seven, a hundred and forty-nine, a hundred and sixty-two...) dizzy

Ann
Posted By: Dandello Re: Coincidence? - 05/20/07 10:20 PM
In that case, us relative newcomers have a goal to beat, don't we?
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Coincidence? - 05/21/07 09:13 PM
I wonder, Woody, if you counted all the multi-authored stories as well. I haven't looked myself, so I don't know, but that might be the source of the inconsistency in the item counts.

But all of Wendy's stuff is so good, what matters how many? All the more for us to enjoy!
Posted By: woody Re: Coincidence? - 05/21/07 10:54 PM
I started counting all the stories listed under Wendy's name, multi-authored or not.

Recounted-still got 144.
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Coincidence? - 05/22/07 01:35 AM
Personally I wish there was more. goofy

I found part of Wendy's stories on ff.net and followed the link in her profile there to the archive so I could get more. smile It's pretty much what brought me to the boards. ^_^

I can't tell you how many times I have read her stories. It's getting mildly ridiculous just how many times now.

~jojo, who is a sucker for alt clarks and christmas stories and TOGOM stories

(Btw she has 144 on the archive, at least one story on the boards that didn't go to the archive I've found, and 3 full length n-fic, what she wrote as scribe, and 4 nfic vignettes so it is well over 144 ^_~)

Not that I keep count cat (I promise I'm not stalking you Wendy... I swear) spider
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards