Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TriciaW Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 03/31/07 06:30 PM
smile1

A huge thank you Kaethel, Yvonne, Annette and Elena for all the hard work that went into organising the ceremony! smile

Tricia cool
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 03/31/07 06:47 PM
Congrats to all the winners! And a huge thank you to the KCom and the whole team that put the ceremony together -- it was fabulous. Everyone did a great job. clap

PJ
Yay everyone! It was a great ceremony. Thanks to the K-Com and congratulations to the winners.

And, you go, Sue!!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 03/31/07 06:52 PM
Many, many thanks to the K-Comm! And to everyone who even looked crossed-eyed at a ballot and pointed at my name. A huge hug to all my fellow nominees - it was an honor just to see my name next to yours. wave

Sue (still in shock)
Posted By: Nan Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 03/31/07 07:14 PM
As I said at the ceremony, I honestly had no expectations this year at all. I'm honored that people even noticed my story, much less voted for it. It was thrilling to find my name included with such an outstanding group of authors.

My thanks to the Kerth Committee for putting together a wonderful and entertaining ceremony.

Nan
Posted By: Aromassa Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 03/31/07 07:51 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! clap dance

I can't believe I slept through the ceremony. wallbash
Posted By: Shadow Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 03/31/07 08:05 PM
Congratulations to everyone!! It's such a shame my neighbor's stolen internet went out on me! :p I would have loved to have been there for the last couple of awards. You *rock*, Sue.

JD
Posted By: FinLi Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 03/31/07 08:33 PM
Congrats to everyone who won. clap
I'd like to add my congratulations to all the winners, all of whom are well deserving of each and every award. I hope you all keep writing and keep on giving the rest of us a high mark to aim for. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
Posted By: HatMan Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 03/31/07 10:54 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! Good to see some old favorite names up there, as well as one or two newer ones. Looks like big congrats are due to Sue S.! That's an impressive haul, and on your first year, too!

Just sorry I couldn't make it to the ceremony tonight. Looking forward to seeing the transcript when it's ready, though!

Paul
Posted By: Krissie Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 12:21 AM
Wow. Cool. smile

Okay, 'ware cliches... because I'm going to say all those old, familiar things.

I didn't expect that.

Thank you to everyone who voted, to Jenni and Laurie who beta'd and encouraged me.

(Yeah, I know Touch is only a super short, but it also represents 100% of my last year's output, so I did need encouragement to finish it and post it.)

Thanks also to Classicalla, who GE'd.

Thanks also to the KComm. How do you guys find the time to do all the organising in amongst all the other stuff you have to do in your busy, busy lives?

(I'll stop short of thanking the neighbours' dog this time. For one thing, they don't have a dog. They have a cat. Maybe I should thank her, instead. What do you guys think?)

Seriously, though. Thanks to everyone who voted for Touch. I'm very grateful.

And congratulations to all the other winners, and to the runners up.

Chris
Posted By: TOC Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 12:29 AM
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! And of course, special congratulations to the woman whose writing has had us all enthralled ever since she made her debut. You rock, Sue!

Ann
Posted By: Selinde Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 12:36 AM
A huuuge congratz to the winners AND the nominees (because a story has to be really really really good to even get nominated eek ) clap clap clap A lot of my favourites won!! laugh

I'm so sorry I wasn't there and I really wish I could have, but I was having a pretty bad migraine and I thought it better to just turn in (the ceremony started at midnight here..) but I had been looking forward to this for weeks!! frown But I'm gonna read the transcript when it's online smile
Posted By: Saskia Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 02:17 AM
Congratulations to all the winners. smile And a huge thank you to K-Com! The ceremony was a blast, even though it kept me up till the middle of the night. laugh And, of course, congrats to all the nominees as well. It was hard to pick a favourite, so to me, you're all winners.

Saskia smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 03:31 AM
Was sorry I didn't make it last night - I think this is the first ceremony I've missed. frown

But delighted to hear that you all had the usual wonderful time and congratulations to everyone involved who made it so - from committee to writers!

Looking forward to that transcript!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Caroline Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 03:36 AM
Ack! I was so sorry to miss the ceremony! Thank you a thousand times over to the Kerth Committee and to everyone who voted to honor my story with an award. Even though I couldn't be there to accept it in person, Lisa sent it to me express and I went to bed last night with it clutched in my arms. laugh

Congratulations to all the winners, and a special congratulations to Sue. You have given so much to this fandom over the past year, both through your stories and through your involvement in this community of writers. I'm delighted to see that recognized!

Thank you again, everyone! I look forward to reading the transcripts and seeing all that I missed smile

Caroline
Posted By: Dave Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 05:29 AM
Congrats to all the winners!

And a big thank you to the Kerth committee for putting on a fantastic show! Way to go! smile

Dave (who is off to sleep on the couch now...)
Posted By: jackiek Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 05:44 AM
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners!!

Thanks K-Com for all your hard work.
Posted By: Matrix Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 06:23 AM
Thanks to the K-Comm for all your outstanding work and a delightfully enjoyable Kerthified evening. I had a blast!

Congratulations to all the winners you each and every one deserved the awards that you won. What an amazingly wonderful batch of stories we had this year. And a congratulations also to all the nominees. It was so hard to pick favorites out of that bunch of stories, and I was definitely humbled and honored beyond belief to be able to stand along side you.

And one last note, because I am her beta, and her self-appointed publicist... Sue, YOU ROCK!!! <DJ bows and scrapes>

Thanks also to all the presenters, the show was hilarious!

Oh and I suppose an apology needs to be extended to the chairs. We'll try to be more careful with you the next time around. goofy

-- DJ
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 06:43 AM
That was *so* much fun, everybody. Congrats to all the winners and thank you to the KCom for putting it together. I'm already looking forward to next year!
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 07:03 AM
Uh... just checking. Yep. Still there. This isn't some elaborate April Fool's joke that you all got together to pull on me, is it? dizzy

Either way, I still want to thank freakin' everyone for a side-splitting fun time last night.

Sue (off to find her errant pool boy)
Posted By: Tank Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 09:09 AM
Congrats to all, participants and winners alike.

Also a big congratulation to the organizers whose tireless efforts on behalf of all of us go a long way toward keeping this fandom fun and alive after all these years.

Tank (who isnt smart enough to figure out how to participate in things like Kerth ceremonies but is sure that a good time was had by all)
Posted By: Katianne Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 10:06 AM
Congratulations to the winners and nominees! It was hard to pick a favorite from so many excellent stories.

A special congratulations to Sue for wracking up some well deserved awards.

Annette
Posted By: traceylynn Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 11:32 AM
I wanted to add my congratulations to all the nominees and winners! clap

Congrats, again, guys - well-deserved!

Tracey smile
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 02:03 PM
Congratulations to all involved - K-Com, including Tricia; the bouncers and voicers; the entertainers; the presenters; and everyone else involved in this year's ceremony. As always, it was great fun!

And many congratulations too to the very well-deserving winners! smile1

I think Sue in particular set a number of records this year:

• Most nominations in a debut year
  • Most wins in a debut year
  • Winning Best Overall in a debut year

What an achievement! goofy

Wendy smile
Posted By: Karen Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 02:24 PM
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners! And thanks to K-Com for putting everything together. As always, I had a blast. laugh
Posted By: Zoar3 Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 03:02 PM
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! smile
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 03:53 PM
AHHHH I missed it again. At least I voted this year!

Congrats to everyone and I'm so excited about your achievements.

May you muses rock in the next writing year.

party
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 09:07 PM
Congratulations !!!

I had a project due.. so couldn't attend frown

Anyways,..

clap! clap! clap!
clap clap clap
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/01/07 10:13 PM
Thanks also to Classicalla, who GE'd.
Ah, gee, thanks, Chris!!

And congratulations to everyone who won - and everyone who was nominated!! clap
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/02/07 01:34 AM
Hi,

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the K-Comm for all their hard work. smile

Yours Jenni
Congratulations! You guys rock!
party
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/02/07 06:58 AM
I'll add my congrats to all who won, also, and my thanks to K-comm for their hard work.

I, too, missed the ceremony - we were on route to northern Michigan for spring break, and my laptop is ill frown - couldn't get on the internet at the hotel. (I'm faced with the decision of whether the cost of a repair is worth it or if I should buy a new computer. While the new computers do make me salivate, I'm pretty attached to this little laptop. I'm not really ready to part with it.)

But I'm delighted that Sue won - she is an excellent author.

Congrats again to all of you!

'Toc
Congrats to all the nominees and winners!

It was a great night smile Thanks to the KCom!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/02/07 11:37 AM
Congrats to everyone. It was really an awesome ceremony - I had a blast!

~Lara (sad to be back from sunny Arizona)
Posted By: ccmalo Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/02/07 05:14 PM
Also congrats to everyone. smile And a huge thank-you to all those writers whose stories gave such pleasure last year.
clap

c.
Congrats to all of the winners and nominees!
Posted By: Artemis Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/05/07 07:52 AM
The nominated stories were great this year and the winners were awesome. Yes, I think Sue S. set a record! You've got to keep writing, gal! Sorry I couldn't make the ceremoney, but had no connection on travel.
Congratulations to all!
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/05/07 10:13 AM
party congradulations everybody!!! party
Posted By: Laura S Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/05/07 03:22 PM
I loved all of the nominees and I'm so happy for the winners! Congratulations! smile1 laugh smile1
Posted By: C_A Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - The Winners Are! - 04/15/07 08:02 AM
I didn't have Internet access the past two weeks, so I haven't had a chance to reply yet. Congrats to all the winners and thanks to the Kerth Committee for organizing the whole thing. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards