Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Kaethel Kerth Awards 2007 - Voting starts NOW!!!! - 03/17/07 02:43 AM
Just a reminder from your friendly neighbourhood K-Com that voting for the 2007 Kerth Awards began today. So rush over to the voting page and submit your ballot!

Remember, you've got only ONE WEEK to vote!

Kaethel smile
Kerth Awards Coordinator
Ack! I have to make... choices???

/me runs around in a panic

PJ
I voted!
cool
Artemis
Woo!! Done! ^_^
Posted By: Zoar3 Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - Voting starts NOW!!!! - 03/17/07 08:01 PM
I voted too.
All done. smile
I know I should know this, but when is the ceremony?
Posted By: Matrix Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - Voting starts NOW!!!! - 03/22/07 09:11 PM
I need to double check Nancy but I think it's next Saturday at 5:00 CST.

-- DJ
I voted. I don't know if I was too late though... I'm not sure of the time over there.

~Anna.
Posted By: Simona Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - Voting starts NOW!!!! - 03/24/07 07:31 AM
I just voted! Not an easy task, 23 of my nominations made it to the final list! hyper

Simona smile
Posted By: RL Re: Kerth Awards 2007 - Voting starts NOW!!!! - 03/29/07 10:35 PM
Eep, I forgot all about the Kerths. I've been on vacation and spent the last four days at Disneyland/California Adventure and spaced. I won't even be able to attend the ceremony. frown

At least Pam's always good with the transcripts afterwards. Thanks, Pam, in advance. It's much appreciated.
Thanks, Roger -- but last year, I believe the transcript was courtesy of Yvonne smile

I'm looking forward to being there anyway, though cool

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards