Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: minimunch3 looking for stories - 01/24/07 11:46 AM
I'm looking for stories that have versions of "Angry Clark" in them. I happen to be a fan. blush I've read some, and I know I can't name any of them right now. But if anyone can just throw a few out there, I'd love to check them out. Thanks!

~Kristen
Posted By: Matrix Re: looking for stories - 01/24/07 01:18 PM
Hey Kristen!

Two stories that I like that I can think of where Angry!Clark makes an appearance are:

Sue S.'s: Revisionist History

and

Tank's: Truth, Justice, and Superman\'s Way

In both of those Angry!Clark is present towards the end. Sue's is a little longer, while Tank's is a little shorter.

Also, if I may be so bold blush , I have a shorter story entitled: Testing Grounds -- in which Angry!Clark is present towards the end.

NOTE: I have been told that different people think of Angry!Clark in different ways...the Angry!Clark I refer to is more of a Possessive!Clark. laugh

If you haven't read those - enjoy!

-- DJ
Posted By: LabRat Re: looking for stories - 01/24/07 01:29 PM
Is AngryClark the same as GrowlyClark? laugh

My favourite GrowlyClark moments are in BB Medos' Sanctuary. Don't think there's a gfic version though.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Poussin Re: looking for stories - 01/24/07 01:30 PM
Well, I wrote "angry Superman" scenes in Superman\'s Wife . Does that count, or are you only interested in "angry Clark"?

Geez! I love it too when he's angry and goes a little out of control. grr... blush smile
Posted By: bakasi Re: looking for stories - 01/24/07 01:34 PM
Oh, so maybe I can add something as well...

My story Seven Seconds contains Angry! Clark. I love that version of him, too!!!

angel-devil
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: looking for stories - 01/24/07 06:52 PM
Wait what? No one has suggested Faustian Bargain by Sue. S? smile There is a normal and nfic version of that one.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: looking for stories - 01/25/07 01:42 AM
But the alternate ending to Faustian Bargain has a really Angry! Clark in it. Btw, it's solely nfic.
Posted By: Poussin Re: looking for stories - 01/25/07 02:48 AM
Oh yeah! The alternate ending of Faustian Bargain! The sexiest "angry Clark" scene I've ever read! Minimunch3, if you can access the Nfic forum, and if you hadn't already read that one, go right away. You won't be disappointed blush
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: looking for stories - 01/25/07 06:48 AM
Oh, I am well versed in Faustian Bargain! I loved Revisionist History as well. I'll have to check out the others you mentioned. Thanks so much!

As for what kind of AngryClark I like, any kind really. I like when he gets all possessive, but I also like when he stands his ground with Lois when she's being completely irrational. Any others you think of, send them my way!

~Kristen
Posted By: CarolDC143 Re: looking for stories - 01/27/07 04:15 PM
Where's the alternate ending to Faustian Bargain. I haven't posted for a while so excuse me for my ignorance.
Posted By: Matrix Re: looking for stories - 01/27/07 04:24 PM
Hi Carol. The best way to find the alternate part for Faustian Bargain is to go to the *N* Table of Contents. The alternate part is only on the *N* side. Go the the N-TOC and search for "Faustian Bargain".

Now, the alternate part isn't an "alternate ending" per say, it's actually an alternate PART 10. There were a lot more parts than 10.

Also, make sure you read Sue's "disclaimer" note before reading the alternate part 10. It was a very good part, but she was concerned over offending someone with that part. So you have been 'forewarned'.

Other than that... ENJOY!

-- DJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards