Lois & Clark Forums
Did she find out before she knew Clark was Superman? When and how, specifically?
He never told her his name was Kal-El and she always called him Superman. Even Clark didn't know his Kryptonian name was Kal-El until "The Foundling." This was the episode where Lex discovered a lot about Superman, including his real name (I think).

So, no, we never saw her find out about his birth name. Or, if she did, it was so uneventful and unimportant that I've forgotten about it wink .
Lois must have found out about Clark's kryptonian name in an episode with Star. I remeber that she hypnotized Clark. (Never on sunday ??????) She asks him for his name and he answers with Kal El.

Maybe she knows before that, but I don't really remember.
Yeah, but that was after the revelation. She didn't know before--unless it was common knowledge and everyone just preferred to call him Superman.

I suppose that once she found out the truth, Clark told her everything about himself and how he wound up on Earth and being adopted by the Kents.
Hmm, so in short it is inconclusive. smile I remember Never on Sunday, but from her reaction I thought she already knew. Certainly I would assume Clark would have told her after she found out he was Superman. I guess for my purposes I will assume that it is not general knowledge and Clark told her sometime around WHALTTA. Thanks for all your answers!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Superman state "Kal-El" as being his name in 'Whine, whine, whine' in the court-scene?

EDIT: Checked with the transcripts, and there wasn't even a scene where Superman had to state a name. I'm probably mixing it up with another episode with him in court. XD
You're thinking of People v. Lois Lane.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards