Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Juliet I miss the Tank and Wendy challenges - 10/20/06 01:40 AM
Where, oh, where have Tank and Wendy gone? frown
Posted By: LLCK Re: I miss the Tank and Wendy challenges - 10/20/06 07:04 AM
I miss them too.

I miss many others too...Wendy, Kathy, Demi etc

Where r they? mecry
Posted By: LabRat Re: I miss the Tank and Wendy challenges - 10/20/06 07:28 AM
Well, Wendy's moved into writing for the Dr. Who fandom right now. So I wouldn't expect much in the way of LNC fic from her any time soon. Although...never say never. Right, Wendy? laugh Who knows where the Muse may strike in future. wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: Tahu Re: I miss the Tank and Wendy challenges - 10/20/06 08:54 AM
I miss AnnieM and KathyB and Erin too.
Posted By: jackiek Re: I miss the Tank and Wendy challenges - 10/20/06 10:23 AM
Yep, all great writers. I spoke to KathyB a while back and she also moved onto to writing for another fandom. frown

Jackie
Posted By: Tank Re: I miss the Tank and Wendy challenges - 10/20/06 05:11 PM
I'm still around, but work doesn't allow as much time to write as I once did.

Tank (who has posted a couple of new stories on these boards this year)
Posted By: Matrix Re: I miss the Tank and Wendy challenges - 10/20/06 05:21 PM
Yeah! Tank responded!

And yes you have Tank, and I've read the last several new ones (only been on here since March).

I think I remembered to give you fdk on them... if not, can I again tell you how much I loved the one about Hawaii and the volcano, Clark *dying* and Lois *saving* him? I LOVED that one. Sorry I can't seem to remember the title right now and I'm in the middle of beta reading like 3 stories at the moment so I'm too lazy to go look.

I can't wait to see your next one Tank. I know you've got another one rattling around in that brain of yours. laugh

-- DJ angel-devil
Posted By: TOC Re: I miss the Tank and Wendy challenges - 10/21/06 02:06 AM
I'm a huge fan of your stories too, Tank!!! smile1 clap (Except the ones with the Tank endings... cat Oh well, you said after your latest story that you haven't written a Tank ending for years now.)

So anyway, I, too, want more Tank stories! laugh

Ann
Posted By: Tank Re: I miss the Tank and Wendy challenges - 10/21/06 06:39 AM
Well, thanks.

I think there might be one, two, or forty still on the archives. Let me know when you get caught up and we'll talk about more wink

Tank (who is waiting for a brilliant idea to strike... it might be a long wait)
Posted By: Nan Re: I miss the Tank and Wendy challenges - 10/21/06 07:04 AM
Oh, come on, Tank. You know you want to write something for your loyal fans. I'd like to see something too. With so many of the great writers leaving for other fandoms, its tantalizing to have one like you left and know that you aren't writing.

Just a nice little vignette or something?

By the way; here's hoping I'll be writing more soon. Mom is moving to a residential care facility on Friday, so hopefully after I've had a chance to recover a little I'll be able to finish the two I have in progress and then go back to something resembling my old habits. I realize I'm not quite in your league, but I'll promise to try if you will.

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards