Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: kateydidnt looking for a story and TOGOM question - 10/02/06 09:36 PM
I read a story a couple weeks ago in which Lois announces to Clark that she is pregnant with Lex's baby as a way to see if fear of committment is the reason he keeps running off. He asks her to marry him.
I cannot seem to remember the title or author!

Secondly, are there any TOGOM rewrites where Lois already knows, before the episode starts, that Clark is Superman? It would be interesting to see how it is handled with Lois in the mix.
Posted By: KathyM Re: looking for a story and TOGOM question - 10/02/06 09:49 PM
I think the story you're looking for may be Expecting The Worst . It was a Tank and Wendy Challenge Fic.

And I can't think of any TOGoM stories where Lois already knows the secret. That would be an interesting twist on an episode that's already been twisted and tweaked a hundred ways, yet there's always something new. I'd like to see it.

Kathy
Ah ha! Thanks. That's the one. I should have known it was a Tank & Wendy.

If anyone does want to write my TOGOM idea, feel free. I'm working on other stuff at the moment. Let me know though, because I would love to read it!
Posted By: IreneD Re: looking for a story and TOGOM question - 10/03/06 03:41 AM
There is one that fits the criteria, but don't let that stop you.

Private Grief by Pam Jernigan

Irene
Posted By: ccmalo Re: looking for a story and TOGOM question - 10/03/06 04:09 AM
Oh yes, how could I have forgotten Pam's story blush

In the challenge thread, I suggested 3 scenarios, but Pam's doesn't fit any of them. It's just a beautiful little story - perhaps one of the best TOGOMs out there.

c.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards