Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi favorite flowers? - 09/20/06 08:11 AM
Was there ever mentioned in the show what kind of flowers Lois likes best?

Thanks for help ing
Posted By: LabRat Re: favorite flowers? - 09/20/06 08:44 AM
Not sure. You could check out Forget Me Not though - see what flowers are in the bouquet Clark has with him at the hospital. I'm sure by that point he knows what Lois likes best and as he was intent then on trying to jog her memory, he'd probably have chosen flowers that he'd hope would spark something in her.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Matrix Re: favorite flowers? - 09/20/06 09:16 AM
Tee hee LabRat - The bouquet of flowers that he actually brings to her at the hospital in the episode "Forget Me Not" are actually in fact - Forget Me Nots... the flower. I remember him saying that in the episode.

Hee hee... laugh

But, maybe you could check the flowers that he had "delivered" there - the ones that Dr. Deter took the card out of and put a card in with his name on them. It's in the same episode - Forget Me Not. The actual Forget Me Not flowers Clark brings her at the beginning of the ep, but towards the end he has some delivered. I can't remember what they are - and the script doesn't say. Here's what it said:

Their hug lingers for another moment. Just when it appears
that they may actually kiss, Lois breaks off the hug and
exits the room. Deter smiles as he appreciates her
departing figure. As he is about to leave, an ORDERLY comes
in with a huge bouquet of flowers. (Doesn't say what kind - you'll have to watch the ep...)
Posted By: bakasi Re: favorite flowers? - 09/20/06 10:18 AM
I'd rather die......(I hate Deter !!!!!!!!! devilsplat )

Honestly, I can't. The show isn't on TV at the moment, the DVD series isn't that far, yet and I somehow doubt that I will spent my money on that.

I think that a red rose will do the job. ( Unless she said somewhere that she hates roses)
Posted By: Matrix Re: favorite flowers? - 09/20/06 12:01 PM
Ha ha ha! You are too funny...

Okay, well I checked a website that has a ton of screen shots on it (www.loisandclarkarchive.com)

I've pasted the link below but I don't think you can click on it because she doesn't allow "linking" to her site. You'll have to type the address into your browser. It's a picture of the flowers. They are purple... I have no idea what they are. I would paste a pic of them but I'm at work and can't access my photobucket account. Sorry.

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/FMN/ForgetMeNot903.jpg

But anyway, I think a red rose would do nicely too. laugh
Posted By: ultragirl Re: favorite flowers? - 09/20/06 10:03 PM
Hi!

I don't know jack about flowers really but when I saw the screen cap on the L&C Archive they reminded me of the IRISES painted by Van Gogh:

[Linked Image]

What do you guys think? Is that them?

PS--Sorry for the extra large image size (I could fix it in html I swear!)

ETA: I found a smaller pic. Elena smile
Edit: Yay thanks Elena! smile
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: favorite flowers? - 09/23/06 06:51 AM
Perhaps look at Virtually Destroyed too. When Lois comes into the Daily Planet (reading up on honeymoon locations) there's a huge bouquet on her desk with a note. From that bunch the purple ones looked like lilies. In Illusions of Grandeur he gave her roses.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards