Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lolly long strange trip - 12/04/05 08:55 AM
Where can I find this story?
Posted By: LabRat Re: long strange trip - 12/29/05 06:00 AM
Generally, if you were looking for a story which had been posted on these boards, if you use the search facility in the top righthand corner of the screen in the appropriate TOC folder you shoud find the TOC for it.

I think the reason you can't find the TOC is that you're looking in nfic and this story was gfic. laugh

You'll find the TOC for it here - in the Fanfic TOC folder. Have fun reading!

LabRat smile
Posted By: eminMN Re: long strange trip - 01/09/06 07:04 PM
I love this story and have read it on the boards a few times.

Is it in the process of being submitted to the archive? I realize that it is a very long story at 84 parts, but I was just wondering about the status.

-Em
Posted By: LabRat Re: long strange trip - 01/09/06 07:33 PM
Funnily enough, Leela just posted somewhere else on the mbs (can't think where I saw that post now) that she's still in the stages of editing it before submitting it.

LabRat smile
Posted By: L Re: long strange trip - 01/15/06 07:04 PM
It's about 450 pages long, and I'm about 60% done. It's a beast, and I work full time, have 2 young kids - so you can imagine that it's harder to hit more than 10 pages a day.

So maybe in a month or two it'll be archive ready.

Thanks for enjoying this story.

L
Posted By: Incognito Re: long strange trip - 01/18/06 09:29 PM
I love this story, Leela, and look forward to seeing it on the Archive. I read elsewhere that you were once planning a sequel for this; is that still in the works, may I ask?
Posted By: ChriscyK Re: long strange trip - 01/18/06 11:07 PM
Holy cow. I'm about 3/4 my way down the first chapter and I am just gripped. I am so, so thankful that this story was finished by the time I heard of it. This is going to be such a great ride!
Posted By: L Re: long strange trip - 01/19/06 08:46 PM
I am still planning a sequel. I need to talk with my co conspirator to see if said-conspirator is still interested in being "Co" on this.

But regardless, a sequel will emerge. I'd like to start writing it soon.
Posted By: Incognito Re: long strange trip - 01/20/06 02:03 AM
a sequel will emerge. I'd like to start writing it soon.
Thank you for the awesome news. It has totally made my day. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards