Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Saskia Alt-Kerths 2005 Log - 07/19/05 01:08 AM
Yes, this is officially the end of the Alt-Kerths 2005. We're sad it's all over because we've had so much fun. The ceremony was a blast, and for all those who had to miss it and the rest who simply wants to read it again, I hearby present the log: http://www.banannaland.com/alt_kerths/log.htm

The winners have also been added to the site. Congratulations again, also to all the nominees. smile And a huge thank you to everyone who has helped us... it's been really appriciated and we couldn't have done it without you!

Enjoy reading smile

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel and Saskia
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Alt-Kerths 2005 Log - 07/19/05 02:30 AM
Thanks, Sas for all the hard work assembling the log!!! goofy
Posted By: LabRat Re: Alt-Kerths 2005 Log - 07/19/05 06:24 AM
I imagine with all the videos and trailers we've got now, this might become a yearly event? [Big Grin]
I was thinking that! I was thinking that! goofy I mean, it makes sense. Right? Huh? /me makes pleading puppy eyes...

Terrific work on the log, everyone!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Saskia Re: Alt-Kerths 2005 Log - 07/19/05 05:19 PM
I imagine with all the videos and trailers we've got now, this might become a yearly event?
Actually, we've been thinking about this. Those puppy-dog eyes from Rat really are doing their job. So we just agreed that if there's enough stuff eligible and we can come up with some new categories and ideas... you're on. We had a good time and like this to become annual. So for all you vidders, trailer makers, creative people, writers and all other FoLCs... get working! wink

And Sara... as you had this wonderful idea and get to take away about three months a year from us... welcome to the committee!!!! party We're all happy to have you in our team and we're glad you volunteered to help us out. Promise, it's not that hard work. wink

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel and Saskia (and Sara too!)
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Alt-Kerths 2005 Log - 07/19/05 05:30 PM
Yay, the Alt-Kerths will be annual!! party party party

Thanks for the logfile, too smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Alt-Kerths 2005 Log - 07/19/05 06:06 PM
YES!!!!!

/me runs around the room in little excited circles!

I love you guys. Truly. <G> smile1

Thank you!

LabRat (already booking her seat at the ceremony and marking her place as a presenter...)
Posted By: HatMan Re: Alt-Kerths 2005 Log - 07/19/05 06:15 PM
Yay! Non-non-annual Alt-Kerths! Cool!

Ooo, and thanks for the log! I've been looking forward to seeing that!

Congrats, thank you, or whatever's apt to Sara on joining next year's committee!

Paul
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Alt-Kerths 2005 Log - 07/19/05 06:49 PM
WOW, you guys had a kick a$$ time, wish I could've been there. Somebody's got to show me how to get on when the nKerths come up.

TEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: RL Re: Alt-Kerths 2005 Log - 07/28/05 07:41 PM
What happened to the log? It doesn't seem to be there anymore.
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Alt-Kerths 2005 Log - 07/28/05 07:58 PM
Thanks for the heads up, James. I have no idea why or how, but I went to check on it and it had been deleted off my server. thumbsup

~Anna
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards