Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: sandrad What is original fiction? - 12/05/04 05:46 PM
wave Hello!

A mini-question: What is original fiction? Do they have anything to do with Lois & Clark? If not, why do we have a message board here for it?

Thanks!
Mirage smile
Posted By: IreneD Re: What is original fiction? - 12/05/04 07:14 PM
Original fiction has nothing to do with LnC. However, some of the writers of LnC fanfiction also write original fiction and it's a nice perk for them to be able to post their other stories in a central location where people they trust can comment on them. (Sorry about the run-on sentence!)

Irene
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: What is original fiction? - 12/06/04 06:27 AM
Yes, as Irene said, it's a place for the stories that you make up all by yourself, with new characters, worlds & situations that you've created for them. This message board was created by writers, to focus on stories, and we thought there would be L&C writers who also write non L&C stories. It's not for fanfic of another series, either -- though that's an idea.

smile

PJ
Posted By: sandrad Re: What is original fiction? - 12/07/04 02:04 PM
Oh, I see! Awesome! thumbsup Can people post poetry and plays too? And can I post something if I've never written L&C fanfiction before? Because I've been working on a couple scripts and playing around with storylines for my school's Drama Club (we have a few small productions each year), and I'd love to get some comments on what I have so far...

Thanks, Irene and Pam!

Mirage smile
Posted By: dundan8 Re: What is original fiction? - 12/07/04 02:07 PM
Originally posted by mirage_woods:
Oh, I see! Awesome! thumbsup Can people post poetry and plays too? And can I post something if I've never written L&C fanfiction before? Because I've been working on a couple scripts and playing around with storylines for my school's Drama Club (we have a few small productions each year), and I'd love to get some comments on what I have so far...

Thanks, Irene and Pam!

Mirage smile
I'm sure that would be wonderful. smile

Love school adaptations. wink

I would love to take a look/comment on a play.
Posted By: LabRat Re: What is original fiction? - 12/07/04 03:11 PM
All you need to post in Original Fiction, Mirage, is something you've written which is about original characters and situations you've invented. Not characters from Lois and Clark or any other already established work (TV shows, novels, plays, etc).

No, you don't have to have written Lois and Clark fiction first. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: sandrad Re: What is original fiction? - 12/10/04 09:04 PM
thumbsup Alright, awesome! Here they come!

Mirage smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards