Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Brooke Loving it! - 04/11/04 11:59 PM
I am fairly new to the boards and I have been reading through Laura's Little Girl Lost and Innocence Lost and I must say they are wonderful! I cannot wait until the next ones. Speaking of the next one when might they be popping up on the old message board? I cannot wait to see what happens with Rachel. Thanks!
Posted By: Julie S Re: Loving it! - 04/12/04 12:19 AM
I'll point you to the fanfic related section, to Maria's "Life Support, Coma, sleeping and Napping" thread where she reminds everyone about their stories.

Laura responded and explained her reason in delay. Sad, because I loved Rachel, too.

Julie
Posted By: LabRat Re: Loving it! - 04/12/04 03:26 AM
Just moving this one into Fanfic Related.

Brooke, just to clarify and avoid any confusion, if by 'old board' you mean Zoomway's Message Boards, those aren't old boards, but current ones, and that forum and this one are not connected in any way. They're separate forums, run by different people. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Loving it! - 04/12/04 05:20 AM
Hi Brooke,

Your question's already been answered, but it occurred to me that if you liked Rachel's stories, you might also like Long Strange Trip ( Table of Contents ); it deals with some of the same sort of abuse & recovery issues.

Plus it's an awesome story smile

PJ
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Loving it! - 04/14/04 09:02 PM
Yes LST is very good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read it! laugh laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards