Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Answer to KB's story question "A gift from Lucy" - 03/12/04 02:14 PM
Sorry this is taking so long KB, It's dragging pretty bad and I'm having some Major Writer's Block, all the revelation stories that have come to pass thus have been so good, I'm trying desperately to be orignal and I'm getting hung up on it, plus it's an NFIC so I'm trying to reconcile that with the revelation bit. I'll have it to you by Next Friday at the latest.

Thanks for kicking me in the butt, I was surprised to see your post for more. vote of confidence is awesome KB

TEEEJ
That’s great, I can’t wait. smile1

I have newer posted a story here, so I don’t want to say I understand how hard it is to write and post a story. It’s probably ten times worse than I can imagine. I tried to write a few once, but they newer made it far blush , I think I sawed them on my computer, but that’s it.

Keep going, you did great with the first part thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
I was wondering about that story, myself.

Sorry to hear your muse is not cooperating, but I am glad to hear you haven't given up all together. Part I had me ROTFL, and I would very much like to read more!

- Vicki
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Answer to KB's story question "A gift from Lucy" - 03/15/04 05:12 AM
Well after dragging my muse in chains off the beach (Labrat, your muse is a bad influence) we sat down at the old WP and got some gear rolling, so I only got to tie it up now, I'll probably have it on by Wednesday.

TEEEEJ
Great thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Can't wait dance dance
party
(Labrat, your muse is a bad influence)
So I hear. She and Lynn's Muse are currently enjoying pina coladas together, so I'm told. :rolleyes:

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards