Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Kitty Revelation - 01/19/04 06:49 PM
I've read a lot of fanfic about Clark revealing his secret to Lois but I don't know if there is such a story like this but maybe there was one but I was wondering. Was there only one story like this one?

Anyhow, I've read in one story where Lois hadn't found out Clark's secret until he was overcomed by Kryptonite poisoning. I was wondering if there are others out there like it.
Posted By: Kaylle Re: Revelation - 01/19/04 09:54 PM
Kitty, I moved this from the Challenge folder. You should get a better response here smile

Kaylle
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Revelation - 01/20/04 04:37 AM
I think there are several stories in which the revelation is as a result of Clark being affected by Kryptonite. I did it in Second Thoughts, and it's also how Lois found out in Erin Klingler's What It Means to Love You. I know there were lots more, but those are the two which first sprang to mind.

Wendy smile
Posted By: YConnell Re: Revelation - 01/20/04 04:57 AM
<hand up> I wrote one. It's called Trust Me I'm A Reporter.

Yvonne smile
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Revelation - 01/20/04 05:00 AM
I did think of TM,IAR, Yvonne, but didn't mention it because Lois actually finds out because of Clark's bandaged shoulder - so the Kryptonite is an indirect, rather than a direct, clue for the revelation. But I still recommend the story, Kitty! thumbsup

Wendy smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Revelation - 01/20/04 05:39 AM
Y'know, this question got me curious, and I checked -- of the 41 stories I've written or co-written, *none* of them used this plot... maybe I should correct that at some point <g>

PJ
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Revelation - 01/20/04 06:19 AM
Y'know, this question got me curious, and I checked -- of the 41 stories I've written or co-written, *none* of them used this plot... maybe I should correct that at some point <g>

PJ
Yes, I think you should.

James
Posted By: Kitty Re: Revelation - 01/20/04 06:07 PM
I did think of TM,IAR, Yvonne, but didn't mention it because Lois actually finds out because of Clark's bandaged shoulder - so the Kryptonite is an indirect, rather than a direct, clue for the revelation. But I still recommend the story, Kitty!
confused confused confused
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Revelation - 01/21/04 04:01 AM
I just remembered... there's something like this in Nan Smith's "Partners." smile

PJ
Posted By: Vicki Re: Revelation - 01/21/04 05:21 AM
Kitty,

TM,IAR = "Trust Me, I'm a Reporter", the name of Yvonne's story. (I saw your confused s, and thought maybe that was what you were confused about.)

- Vicki
Posted By: Kitty Re: Revelation - 01/21/04 04:39 PM
Thanks
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards