Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: lynnm Lois's Middle Name - 12/03/03 01:46 PM
Real quick - does anyone know Lois's middle name? I'm too lazy to do a bunch of searching, and since you all are a font of fascinating LnC trivia, I know you won't let me down.

Thanks! smile

Lynn
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Lois's Middle Name - 12/03/03 01:49 PM
That's been asked several times before, Lynn, and the answer is always that no middle name was given in the series. In the comics, she's Lois Joanne Lane, but there's no obligation to follow the comics on this - if you need a middle name, invent one. wink

Though actually there's more reason to assume that she didn't have a middle name, since her gravestone in Tempus, Anyone? just had 'LOIS LANE' on it.

Wendy smile
Posted By: lynnm Re: Lois's Middle Name - 12/03/03 02:00 PM
Is there any reason to think that she would use "Kent" as a middle name after she married Clark? As in "Lois Kent Lane"? Really, all I need are initials. And this might be what I go with.

Thanks, Wendy. You are my goddess of all things LnC!

Lynn
Posted By: KathyB Re: Lois's Middle Name - 12/03/03 02:18 PM
I personally would be surprised to see her take Kent as a middle name. It's not a common convention in this country and since Clark has no problem with her keeping her name (as shown on the show itself), I can't imagine Lois going to any trouble to change anything.

I'd go with Wendy's suggestion of either making one up, or using the J that is used in the comics. Or just having them monogram things as LL and CK.

Kathy (whose mailbox has remained woefully empty today ... Subtle hint! wink )
Posted By: lynnm Re: Lois's Middle Name - 12/03/03 03:21 PM
OK, Kathy. I'll go with your idea.

And check your e-mail late tonight or first thing tomorrow morning...I'm going to rush you through this cause I'd like to post Part 1 (of 2)by end of day Friday <g>!

Thanks,
Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards