Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Badfics wanted - 09/20/03 05:22 PM
Hi all!

A few months earlier, after reading 'The Infamous Chicken Badfic', I had the idea of building up a site where L&C badfic can be hosted laugh

Now I'm trying to set it up, and as I'm going to need some material for the beginning, I'm asking from all kind writers who have written badfics to give me permission to use them in my site.

Anyone who'd like to help, please send your badfic at annabotsakou@yahoo.gr

Thank you,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Eccentric Musician Re: Badfics wanted - 09/20/03 06:00 PM
I can think of several MS badfics, but I don't think I should list them here, as I might offend people..... :rolleyes: They were sincere efforts, completely unintentional. But on the other hand, I'm not sure I could do any better. Maybe I should write a L&C badfic.....hm.....
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Badfics wanted - 09/20/03 06:08 PM
Anna, you're assuming that people were *intending* to write badfic goofy There were some badfic round robins, as I recall, but I'm not sure I remember any titles.

However... I think this would be a *great* idea for a fanfic challenge <g>

PJ
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Badfics wanted - 09/21/03 01:31 PM
you're assuming that people were *intending* to write badfic
Yes, I am. Badfics are lots of fun, I think all writers should write a couple laugh Seriously, there are people with a great sense of humour who could to some awesome work on one...

I don't consider badfic as something actually bad. If I were, I would never waste my time trying to (learn how to) build up a site for them.

AnnaBtG.
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Badfics wanted - 09/22/03 04:26 AM
Yeah, they are pretty fun <g> It's just not been an idea that got much traction in this fandom, for whatever reason. So there are a few intentional badfic stories, but only a few.

PJ
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: Badfics wanted - 09/23/03 05:38 PM
What exactly ARE "badfics"? The reason I ask is because I've written a couple of fanfics over the years that were deliberately silly and ridiculous...is that what you're looking for? Can you link me to some examples of badfics? Thanks!

Ems smile
Posted By: Eccentric Musician Re: Badfics wanted - 09/23/03 08:01 PM
Check out several links at the Badfic Challenge Thread: wave

http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000119
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: Badfics wanted - 09/23/03 09:56 PM
Hmmm, ok they're a little different from what I was thinking. I think it would be rather difficult to purposely write one! smile
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Badfics wanted - 09/24/03 12:29 PM
If you don't mind, LNCroxmysox (nice nick, btw smile ) I'd like you to send me your fics. Seeing the confusion the term 'badfic' can cause (+ realizing that I must hve misunderstood a little), I got another plan in mind (that will be revealed later laugh ) and your stories are probably going to be useful.
That is, if you don't mind seeing them on my site...
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: lynnm Re: Badfics wanted - 10/03/03 10:29 PM
OK, Anna btG -

I gave this a try and posted a BadFic over on the challenge boards. And I want to thank you - because of this thread I discovered the hilarious world of Intentional BadFic!!
rotflol

I'm still laughing!

Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards