Lois & Clark Forums
Hi FoLCs!!

I visited the Archive's Links LabRat posted, and this one got my attention:

The Infamous Chicken Badfic:
http://www.geocities.com/~chiefpam/badfic.html
A badfic is a fanfic deliberately written to produce groans in its readers. Puns, cliches - it's all in here. This particular badfic was a classic of its genre. <g> As someone notes, don't read this while drinking, lest you ruin your keyboard. wink
The introduction of the fic says it's bad says it's bad... but I think it is no bad at all. It is very ROTFLOLly and, in a way paranoid - but if you haven't read it, you HAVE to.

(It has a happy ending, in case you are wondering)

Just posting because I was really impressed.

Congratulations to Nekanuq, zoomway, LissaCat, chrispat and Demi wink

AnnaBtG.
It's so bad, it's good wink It's a masterpiece of the genre. Highly recommended to all FOLC <g>

PJ
Ohhhhh.......This is really bad! jawdrop

Really, *really* bad. This is such a bad fic that I know exactly why Chief Pam and Anna B The Greek (not Anna Banana, who would also be Anna B, although not Greek) recommended it to us FoLCs, because they both know that we love fanfic! (Especially BAD fanfic, which is almost as good as good fanfic, if that is possible.)
laugh laugh

*still chuckling* I can't count the number of times I slapped my hand onto my face groaning and laughing at the same time. Great stuff.

Jen
Wow.. this fic is really BAD! Hah it kinda reminds me of one of Lois's babbles...
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards