Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Kimberly Towle Hi! I could use a little help... - 06/27/03 12:02 PM
Ummm… Hi there! (as another woman who’s still a girl at heart edges onto the playground and shyly waves) smile1

I’ve got portions of the story written down now; all the scenes that just would not even let me sleep at night until they were committed to paper/electrons. But in order to write the rest, I need a little help. See, this is a story set in the second season of L&C, a little while after TOGOM, and it hurts to admit it, but I’ve never seen more than half the episodes in that season! help
Sincerely,
Kimberly

P.S. Yep, this first-time-user is having a lot of fun with the Graemlins...
wildguy
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Hi! I could use a little help... - 06/27/03 01:29 PM
Hey Kimberly, welcome to the nuthouse, err, I mean, message boards smile We're very fanfic-friendly around here, so we hope you feel right at home.

My friend Sarah did very detailed transcripts, years ago -- they're available here (http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/2501/lctrans.htm) but it looks like she never did any season 2 eps. You might enjoy the others, though.

If you want to see what things looked like, there's Christiane's page of screen captures (http://www.lagsi.de/lnc/) The text on the site is in German smile but she lists episodes by season and episode number, so it's still possible for non-German speakers to find what they want. Personally, I find some of the German titles hilarious wink

I also have some of the episodes in script form -- if you e-mail me, we can talk about which ones might be helpful for ya.

I'm sure there are some fanfics that will help give you the flavor of the season -- lord knows there are at least a hundred rewrites of the gangsters ep wink but of course none of them are coming to mind... You might want to try "Reminiscing" by Leigh Raglan. Have you found our archive? smile http://lcfanfic.com/

Anyway, hope some of this helps...

PJ smile1
Posted By: Jana Re: Hi! I could use a little help... - 06/27/03 03:39 PM
Hi Kimberly,

wave Always glad to see another fan from Washington state around the boards. Welcome. I don't know of any website that has all the scripts, but this one has four from season 2, all from the second half of the season. Caroline\'s Scripts Page I hope that is a little help to you.

And, I agree with Pam, check out the archive if you haven't yet. Might be some help.

Welcome to our world. laugh Trust me, it's a fun place.

Jana (who is a little nutty right now because she is running on about three hours of sleep)
Posted By: Vicki Re: Hi! I could use a little help... - 06/27/03 06:04 PM
Hi, Kimberly,

Welcome!

You may already know this, but just in case...

The script for "Target: Jimmy Olsen" (on Caroline's script page) underwent some *major* changes. The show we saw was substantially different from the script, as written. (Thank goodness!)

Hey, Jana, lookin' good! smile

- Vicki wave
Posted By: Sorcha Re: Hi! I could use a little help... - 06/29/03 12:30 PM
Welcome Kimberley!
I was browsing one day when I came upon this great site - www.redboots.net which has very detailed ep. guides. Just click on Lois and Clark index, and then on Episode Guides, Season Two.

Hope I helped!
Sara.
Posted By: Hazel Re: Hi! I could use a little help... - 06/29/03 12:43 PM
Hi, Kimberly, and welcome to the boards! smile

Sara's link is to Zoomway's marvelous website. Be warned: once you go there, you'll be stuck there for hours. goofy If you don't want to risk that, here's the direct link to the excellent episode guides.

I just wanted to reassure you on one thing, though: don't worry that you haven't seen all the eps! I wrote five, count 'em, five wink fanfics before I actually saw a single ep of the show. And considering that three of them were nominated for the Kerths (check this link and scroll down a bit for the Kerths links, but only if you have LOTS of time laugh ), I must not have done too badly. goofy

Since you've written fanfics already, you don't need to warned about the dangers of FDK. But I will caution you that we are very generous suppliers over here. laugh

Welcome, and post your story soon!

Hazel
Posted By: Kimberly Towle Re: Hi! I could use a little help... - 07/01/03 07:54 AM
Thanks, everyone! In addition to the sites you've helpfully listed for me, LabRat (bless her heart!) saw my posted cry for help and has been e-mailing me her copies of the scripts I need. Right now I'm gleefully indulging in reading the episodes (when the scripts are really detailed, it's almost as good as seeing them on TV! smile1 Three cheers for the LabRat! wave
Kimberly
Posted By: Melisma Re: Hi! I could use a little help... - 07/01/03 08:28 AM
Rat... RAT!!!!! <big booming god-like voice... okay okay, j/k!!!!!!>

But seriously Rat, you have scripts, and I'm crying for scripts over here, and you aren't SHARING?

Pretty please, any way you can help me please?

Melisma (dying over here under her Korean Rock without daily LnC...)
Posted By: LabRat Re: Hi! I could use a little help... - 07/01/03 11:39 AM
Well, Mel...you never asked! laugh And I'm only telepathic on Mondays and Fridays. wink

If you want to email me with a request on what you're looking for, I'll see what I can do for you. wink

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards