Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Cristina NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/03/03 08:22 AM
Since I'm trying to increase my post count so Jose won't tease me saying that he is Kerth while I'm only merriwether, and this story seems lost somewhere (eitehr that or I missed it, in which case I trully apologize for the nagging)... Well, I'd thought I'd nag a little. Come on, we want the smoochies!!!

so, where's part 8? Please? smile
Posted By: Wendymr Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/03/03 08:30 AM
TOW being...? confused Well done for nagging, all the same, Cristina. Authors aren't allowed to disappear when they're posting great stories!

Which remind me... What's happened to Nothing But A Luthor On The Way, hmmm??? wildguy wildguy wildguy

Wendy wink
Posted By: Elena Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/03/03 08:43 AM
TOW being...?
The One Where Lois and Clark Meet Some New Friends laugh

Come on, Missy and Carol! Post the last part!! smile1
Posted By: rivka Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/03/03 08:49 AM
Misery, Agony and Pestilence
eek Wow, Yvonne, I knew you were a... fun person. wink
Posted By: Saskia Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/03/03 09:21 AM
And we have one more to nag for: FoF! Come one, Meredith, we like to see more of it!

Saskia
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/03/03 09:27 AM
Meredith! Meredith!Meredith!....! laugh

sunshine cool
Posted By: daneel Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/04/03 02:17 AM
What's happened to Nothing But A Luthor On The Way, hmmm?
smile As long as she don't post her exams...

Yvonne!! Where's FoD 5, Misery 2, Agony and Pestilence?
Kidnapped?

Kae, NWH 2
WTFAF?

Jose hyper /ducking
Posted By: Kaethel Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/04/03 02:24 AM
Hey!!!! Not fair nagging me behind my back! goofy Seriously, thanks for remembering, El and Jose. smile As for where those stories are, um... well, somewhere on my hard drive, I suppose. Behind cobwebs. Under the dust. laugh

Kaethel smile (who seconds the nag for all the other stories!)
Posted By: LabRat Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/04/03 02:39 AM
Well, somewhat an original experience for me as the fact that SDB is currently not being written is actually because I have a reasonable excuse. goofy

Waiting for my beta to get back to me. <g>

LabRat smile (who has to admit that she was somewhat disappointed to hear a preliminary report from said beta that indicates it might be salvagable and not should be binned immediately as she'd rather hoped. This means I might actually have to work on finishing it at some point. And without reasonable excuses for procrastination too. Not good. )
Posted By: YConnell Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/05/03 01:09 AM
Misery, Agony and Pestilence

Wow, Yvonne, I knew you were a... fun person.
LOL, Rivka! Yeah, I think I was Eeyore in a previous lifetime. wink

Actually, Pestilence was Pam's invention. She took the next logical step along from my other ever-so-jolly story titles and suggested that my next opus. Now it seems to have taken on a life of its own. Who knows, maybe it will even write itself.

Jose also asked about Kidnapped! Well, I'm sorry about that, but I've just got stuck with it at the moment and I also seem to have lots of other stuff consuming my free time. I did write a couple of paragraphs last night, so perhaps I'm becoming unglued at last [g].

Yvonne
Posted By: Cristina Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/05/03 03:16 AM
Which remind me... What's happened to Nothing But A Luthor On The Way, hmmm???
umm... peep Part 8 should be up next week. Exams are keeping me busy and I made the mistake of running out of buffer. Sorry for the delay. AS soon as the first(and worst) half of my exams is through (MondaY) I'll get back to writing.

Cris
Posted By: daneel Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/05/03 03:20 AM
Exams are keeping me busy
No, no, that's a bad excuse... Exams are not important to keep us hoping for more... But if you don't want to tell us about your other job...

Jose /ducking hyper
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/05/03 04:41 AM
Actually, Pestilence was Pam's invention. She took the next logical step along from my other ever-so-jolly story titles and suggested that my next opus. Now it seems to have taken on a life of its own. Who knows, maybe it will even write itself.
Oh good Lord, you mean you're actually writing this??? I don't know whether to fall over laughing or slink away, embarrassed...

Next time, I'll suggest a cheerier title wink

PJ
blush rotflol
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: NAG NAG NAG, Where's TOW... - 06/05/03 02:40 PM
Hi,

Nagging all the above. blush

MAF :rolleyes:
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards