Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam Beta-reader requested.... - 05/20/03 03:53 PM
All the nagging here and on IRC finally made me do it... I'm writing again. Very slowly and fitfully smile It's a sequel to my last story, "H is for Hubris," which left L&C in a very interesting place, relationship-wise. It's not going to be very long (I hope!) and it'll have a fairly light tone.

I've got maybe a third of it done, but then I keep waffling about where to go for the rest of the story, so... I was thinking that a beta or two might be what I need to sort things out. It's set early in S1, which I remember only fitfully wink so you may have to haul me back on track now and then.

Actually, at this stage I'm not sure I need a beta as much as a brain-stormer, but anyway -- I need to talk this out with somebody smile

Please send me an email at ChiefPam@nc.rr.com if you'd have time and creativity, and the patience needed for prodding me into working on this! smile

PJ
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: Beta-reader requested.... - 05/20/03 06:40 PM
Pam, if you want someone for plot and continuity.. and some idea bouncing... I would be glad to help you out ... jump
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Beta-reader requested.... - 05/20/03 07:05 PM
Thanks, Marnie, and everyone who's sent e-mail... I've got four betas set up now, and I think that's enough for anyone to want smile Plus, even as it is I'll probably have a terrible time sorting through all their comments. So I'm not looking anymore smile

PJ
Posted By: daneel Re: Beta-reader requested.... - 05/20/03 11:21 PM
It's a sequel to my last story, "H is for Hubris," which left L&C in a very interesting place, relationship-wise.
smile1
Posted By: Elena Re: Beta-reader requested.... - 05/21/03 01:15 AM
First a sequel to "H is for Hubris", then one to the "President Kent" series... Perfect! smile1
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Beta-reader requested.... - 05/21/03 04:58 AM
Aww, thanks Jose smile

then one to the "President Kent" series...
err... did I say that? I don't remember saying that... eek

PJ
Posted By: rivka Re: Beta-reader requested.... - 05/21/03 04:17 PM
Well, you did now, Pam.... <ducking and running>
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards