Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat An invitation... - 04/27/03 07:31 AM
I've received a story submission for the Archive which is one of the Plot Untwists written for Hazel's challenge over on Zoomway's mbs.

It hadn't occurred to me prior to this that these might be among Archive submissions...so now that it has <g>...I'm issuing a general invitation for all authors of Plot Untwists to submit theirs too. smile

LabRat (checking through her files to find hers...)
Posted By: Saskia Re: An invitation... - 04/27/03 07:40 AM
You mean you actually want me to go through my files to find this little thing? Alright, alright! I'll get to it.

It's actually not a bad idea. Some of those PUT's were hilarious and instead of looking them up on mb's, I can find it easily on the archive soon.

Saskia
Posted By: LabRat Re: An invitation... - 04/27/03 08:47 AM
Thanks, Sas - just landed in my mailbox. smile

Hope you've remembered to submit it to Annesplace too! wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: Saskia Re: An invitation... - 04/27/03 10:23 AM
/me slams head on keyboard... again!

Actually, I totally forgot about that. I'll see if I'm gonna do that too. It's always nice doing things in seperate ways. wink

Saskia
Posted By: HatMan Re: An invitation... - 04/27/03 12:30 PM
sas, i'm surpised at you! why go digging though your files when you could have followed the link from the alt-kerths page to the plot un-twist thread?

anyway, i'll gather mine shortly. thanks for posting, labby. smile it's a good idea.

Paul
Posted By: Saskia Re: An invitation... - 04/27/03 12:36 PM
That would have been more work, Paul. Go to our site, follow the link, find my story, copy and paste, safe and email. Now I seemed to be organized enough to find it at once on my hd. So why bother using the site again? It's not as if I haven't visited it enough and corrupted our numbers yet. wink

Saskia
Posted By: LabRat Re: An invitation... - 04/27/03 01:01 PM
Paul - thank you! I don't seem to have retained a copy of my own PUTs, so that link will be very handy. wink

Looking forward to getting that email. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: KathyB Re: An invitation... - 04/27/03 07:19 PM
OK, just sent mine. smile

Never would have thought of this if you hadn't posted ... good idea. There were some great stories there and I'm looking forward to seeing all these "super-shorts" pop up on the Archive!

Kathy
Posted By: HatMan Re: An invitation... - 05/04/03 11:11 PM
i kept forgetting to collet mine until i saw one had turned up on this week's archive update. just went back and retrieved them.

so, now i've got 7 files waiting for titles and descriptions... dizzy

the reason i'm writing, though, is that i had a thought (amazing, huh? laugh )... might un-twists be better collected at annesplace? i mean, no problem doing both, but, as labby once said, it's nice to know that there are some unique features there.

it's also nice to know that just about any fic you want can probably be found at one central location...

still, this seems like something that might fit in with annette's TE and silly revelations page.

thoughts?

Paul
Posted By: LabRat Re: An invitation... - 05/05/03 02:20 AM
the reason i'm writing, though, is that i had a thought (amazing, huh? )... might un-twists be better collected at annesplace? i mean, no problem doing both, but, as labby once said, it's nice to know that there are some unique features there.
Yes, I absolutely agree, Paul. They fall quite naturally into the same 'category' as the SRs and TEs etc hosted at Annesplace, I think.

And if other challenge fic in this category are a guide, then only a fraction of those written will end up on the Archive, and the majority at Annesplace - which is quite cool really.

Still only had a couple in for the Archive, too. (Yes, that's hint. wink ) So, come on, all you authors - get emailing those attachments to Anne and me. jump

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards