Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mister Data FDK: The Stuff of Dreams 3-5 - 10/16/06 11:03 AM
If me being quiet leads to more posts being posted, I never say another word again!

Looking forward to reading these, (but I didn't say that...)

James
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: The Stuff of Dreams 3-5 - 10/16/06 11:27 AM
James, I'm attempting to get the story posted so I'll be free later in the week. We're getting ready to move Mom into a residential care facility and it's going to take a lot of my time getting her things together and taking care of details, so I won't have time later. I rely on feedback to know whether anyone wants to see any more of these. If people lose interest, there's no point in posting them.

Nan
Posted By: Keladry Re: FDK: The Stuff of Dreams 3-5 - 10/16/06 01:33 PM
Please keep posting grovel

I'd go through Nan fic withdrawl if u stopped thud

Janine laugh
Posted By: StarKat Re: FDK: The Stuff of Dreams 3-5 - 10/16/06 02:39 PM
Yes, definately keep posting! You know how much time I have (lol!) so I don't often have time to post, but I have been reading the story!

Tara
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: The Stuff of Dreams 3-5 - 10/17/06 06:53 AM
You know, of course, I was teasing you.

Please know that even if I don't give timely feedback, I am reading your phenominal stuff!

James
Posted By: Airlik Re: FDK: The Stuff of Dreams 3-5 - 10/17/06 10:33 AM
If and when you decide to stop posting, we will of course all understand. I would just like to mention that on the odd chance that something like that does occur... I know who you are, and I know where you live. peep
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: The Stuff of Dreams 3-5 - 10/18/06 09:22 AM
Ditto the above...

Wow! just completed the reading...Holy Hanna! Poisoning an entire mega-city just to get rid of a small percentage of the population! Good grief!

I love it when Alan goes all cold and steely-eyed!

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards