Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mister Data FDK: Giant Killer: 10 - 03/08/06 11:32 AM
hyper hyper hyper hyper

Go Dannar and Alan!! WOOT! WOOT!

I feel sorry for the little boy that may have seen his mother stunned. frown

But at least they are all together now.

However, the one comment...

"Sounds like Miss Austell's been learnin' some self defense techniques," Mark said. "Guess I'm lucky she didn't have no grudge against me."
Oh, Mark, if you only knew what was to come...

James
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Giant Killer: 10 - 03/08/06 03:23 PM
Figures she couldn't just walk into the shop and see Alan standing around peaceably. Nope, that would be too easy. She has to get assaulted a coupla more times... laugh But she got the ticket to Alan, and now maybe she can get the Underground recruitment speech.

Oh, and sooner or later she'll wonder why Alan is calling "Steve Lawson" Mark... wonder if he'll ask for his coat back?

PJ
Posted By: Foxy-J Re: FDK: Giant Killer: 10 - 03/09/06 11:45 AM
Alan found Julia! Finally! I'm really looking forward to Julia's reaction when she finds out it was Mark's coat she stole. Great work!

Jen
Posted By: Onaleia Re: FDK: Giant Killer: 10 - 03/10/06 03:38 PM
sorry to be late with feedback; had to hunt up password to log in with new computer.

Awesome job with this story. Truly enjoyed literally laughing out loud. Good stuff, great talent. Thank you for taking the time to share with us.
Posted By: sheilah Re: FDK: Giant Killer: 10 - 03/10/06 05:47 PM
What a comedy of errors when Julia went to the import place! Heck, when the woman said the young man had been there, I knew she was lying so I was going, "Run, Julia!" Poor Emma, though. Being stunned isn't fun.

LOL at Alan blindly walking into the street and being stopped by Mark. For a second, I thought Alan had his hand on Mark's arm because he wasn't watching where he was going, but then I realized he was tapping into his power pack.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards