Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Keladry FDK: Giant Killer: 5/? - 02/07/06 07:06 PM
Alright part 5 is now up!

Time to notworthy
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Giant Killer: 5/? - 02/08/06 10:02 AM
Well, she's made it to Terra ... almost! I'm hoping the other ship out there is Mark & Alan. And I would like to like Dannar... but that leap at the end makes me wary.

Post more, quick!

PJ
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Giant Killer: 5/? - 02/08/06 11:23 AM
Again, I find myself in agreement with Pam.

I think Dannar is a good guy. The name sounds familiar...(doing search of my collection of NanFic...got it!) Dannar appears later in Pawn set in March of 2182.

If he appears elsewhere, that info will need to come from Nan.

James
Posted By: sheilah Re: FDK: Giant Killer: 5/? - 02/08/06 12:44 PM
I thought Danner was a good guy, too, so I'm not surprised he appeared later. I'm also assuming that first ship was Mark and Alan, but I'm wondering how they can help Julia get away from the 'trols, especially since she doesn't know they're trying to help her. Thank goodness you're a faster writer than I am, Nan. Post soon!
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Giant Killer: 5/? - 02/08/06 01:25 PM
Dannar also appears in Toomelli's Moon and The Stuff of Dreams, when he walks Julia down the aisle. <g>

Nan
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Giant Killer: 5/? - 02/08/06 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Nan:
Dannar also appears in Toomelli's Moon and The Stuff of Dreams, when he walks Julia down the aisle. <g>

Nan
Okay, I vote for Stuff of Dreams next! (Especially since it is 22 un-posted stories away!!)

/more serious side coming out... razz However, It might be worth the wait to see how Julie and Mark's relationship develops...

But let's see how this one turns our first.

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards