Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Bizarro Kerth Challenges (2022) - 01/12/22 10:41 PM
I just remembered how much fun it is to be contrary! evil

So, for every Kerth challenge that gets posted this year, check here for its goatee-sporting counterpart. Just be sure to specify which challenge you're answering in the title of your fic. smile

Bizarro Kerth Challenge #1:

Write a story that begins with this line:

She begged him to wear the tie.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Bizarro Kerth Challenges (2022) - 01/14/22 07:43 PM
Oooh, this idea is amazing!
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #2: Uphill

A character starts off sad but ends up happy.

(Come on, V, give me a tough one! <g>)
Posted By: Shallowford Re: Bizarro Kerth Challenges (2022) - 01/16/22 11:23 PM
Well #1 seems to be begging for a sequel to Necktie of Truth. I'll think about it a bit.
Posted By: Penny_Lane Re: Bizarro Kerth Challenges (2022) - 01/17/22 03:17 AM
Shallowford, I clicked on the link to take a quick look. I loved the novelty of your story. I definitely encourage a sequel to Necktie of Truth.
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #3:

Write a story that includes the following line of dialogue: “I'm so sorry I did it! Can you ever forgive me?"
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #4:

Your next fic is to be entirely in song! Write a filk about our favorite characters. The rhyme and meter don't have to be perfect, just as long as it's singable.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Bizarro Kerth Challenges (2022) - 01/31/22 08:55 PM
Oh, I like this Bizarro challenge. I’ve posted a few filk here over the years. Let’s see what my muse can come up with.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Bizarro Kerth Challenges (2022) - 02/02/22 11:36 PM
Here's my answer to the fourth Bizarro challenge.
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #5: Innocent

It's pretty clear that this person didn't do the crime, so why are they claiming that they did? Write about the case from anyone's POV *except* the supposed "culprit".
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #6: Extra File

Someone finds an interesting file on a journalist's computer.
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #7: Argument

Take an argument from any show or movie, and have a character monologue about it. The more inside their head you get, the better! wink
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #8: 5 Numbers

Write a fic containing the following five numbers:

Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Bizarro Kerth Challenges (2022) - 02/28/22 04:15 AM
I'm glad it's not the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42. If it were, I'd be lost. wink peep
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Bizarro Kerth Challenges (2022) - 03/02/22 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I'm glad it's not the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42. If it were, I'd be lost. wink peep

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Bizzaro Kerth Challenge #9: Just

An incorruptible judge is targeted by the guilty souls he's put away and has to go into hiding.
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #10: Seven Sentences

Write a story only seven sentences long. Bonus points if each sentence begins with the same word.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Bizarro Kerth Challenges (2022) - 03/15/22 12:43 AM
Here's my response to the tenth Bizarro challenge.

Are there double bonus points if each sentence begins not just with the same word, but the same phrase?
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #11: Clara

Imagine an alternate universe where Clark Kent was raised as Clara Kent. How might this have changed the world we love in Lois and Clark?
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #12: Bad Guy

Imagine a world where one of our heroes turns out to be the bad guy
Posted By: Blueowl Re: Bizarro Kerth Challenges (2022) - 04/10/22 01:01 AM
My fic, Impulse, is an answer to the 3rd Bizarro Challenge. The quote is in chapter 4 smile
Bizarro Kerth Challenge #13: Jimmy's New Enemy

Jimmy has a new Enemy, but one who's not a criminal. Who are they?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards