Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Sparkyfire Story with Lois dealing with disabilites - 12/23/18 12:33 AM
EDIT: I have since changed the title but my original comment still stands. I know there are some fics that have some degree of something going on but I can understand why there would not be very many.

A very long time ago when I was part of the IRC chat or so I had made a suggestion of someone writing a story in which Lois was or was dealing with blindness.

Someone had said I should do it but I had not interest whatsoever in writing such a story and over time I had hoped someone had done just that and I never seen it.

Of course I don't know if there is an unfinished story somewhere that might fit the bill but I do know most of the current writers are full with projects.

Its an idea that I had been wanting to put out there.
Posted By: jackiek Re: Story with Lois dealing with disabilites - 01/10/19 12:00 AM
Sheila Harper’s A Shot in the Dark is fantastic.
Posted By: Mike M Re: Story with Lois dealing with disabilites - 01/10/19 01:50 AM
Originally Posted by jackiek
Sheila Harper’s A Shot in the Dark is fantastic.

+1

This is a terrific story. If I remember correctly it was not terribly long also.

Mike
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards