Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mouserocks Clark Kent- Super Cop - 07/10/17 02:26 AM
Possibility that this has been done before. We got to see Superman all too briefly drool in that oh-so-nice uniform in Church of Metropolis, but what if Clark Kent chose to go into law enforcement instead of journalism? Still has all the same hallmarks, justice and whatnot. How would he handle the responsibility of his powers? Would he still be Superman? Would he, like Mayson, consider it an abuse of his powers and going around the law to catch the bad guys? Would he be that much better at finding evidence and closing cases? Or would it be more difficult because he can't overstep in any ways, lest there be a mistrial?

Leaving this here otherwise this plot bunny is going to have to be neutralized because I cannot take care of it.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Clark Kent- Super Cop - 07/10/17 02:34 AM
State's Evidence, by Terry Leatherwood
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Clark Kent- Super Cop - 07/10/17 12:04 PM
An Alt-Clark is an FBI agent in All the Daytime and the Nighttime by Artemis. The follow-ups are The Agent and the Admiral and Nighttime in the Daytime.
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Clark Kent- Super Cop - 07/10/17 08:53 PM
Thank you guys!! I've already read the ones by Artemis (and almost forgot about them shock ) but it'll make a great re-read. And I'll definitely have to check out State's Evidence (may have started but not finished?)

Super excited now. dance
Posted By: dcarson Re: Clark Kent- Super Cop - 07/11/17 05:23 AM
In Supercop by Nan Smith, Superman and Inspector Henderson are hit by a bolt of lightning, and Metropolis' latest superhero is created. So a Supercop but not Clark. Has a sequel Supercop II: The Black Knight .
Posted By: dcarson Re: Clark Kent- Super Cop - 07/15/17 11:13 PM
And now I've reread Super Cop and Super Cop II and want he story of how Henderson met Sue.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards