Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday Birthday Challenge - 05/17/17 03:50 AM
Today is Feli (NK)'s birthday. Unfortunately, she's not having the best day. Let's get some funny fics going to cheer her up. Silly and ridiculous come out and play.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Birthday Challenge - 05/17/17 04:34 AM
Really wish I had a funny, quick fic ready. Or even the idea for one. But I do hope her day picks up and some other writers have something to offer.

Happy birthday, Feli! party party party
Posted By: LMA Re: Birthday Challenge - 05/17/17 04:41 AM
I'm definitely short on fics right now to submit, but wanted to add a 'Very Happy Birthday!!!!!' to you, too, Feli hyper dance hyper dance hyper...

I hope you have a really wonderful year to come sloppy.

Thinking about you today party
Laura
Posted By: groobie Re: Birthday Challenge - 05/17/17 05:44 AM
Happy birthday, Feli. Sorry I don't have anything funny to share...not really in my wheelhouse. wink Even though I wrote it for Sue's birthday, you can always enjoy another reading of "Let Them Eat Cake" on the naughty side of the boards. devil Nothing else brightens my day as quickly as reading smut! evil
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Birthday Challenge - 05/17/17 07:30 AM
Happy Birthday, Feli! I also don't have anything new, but I can offer The Birthday Present for entertainment. Note that the nfic version (also available on a dark board near you) is the original and just a little bit more PG+ rated then the gfic one.

party Michael
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Birthday Challenge - 05/17/17 09:53 AM
I fear I have nothing new to offer, but permit me to follow in Michael's example and offer an older, birthday-related, story of my own: With Apologies to Female Hawk

A (belated?) happy birthday!

Joy,
Lynn
These are some awesome stories. Was hoping someone had something funny lying around they might be able to throw together but if the muse doesn't come... huh

What to do right?

I threw this together. It's not even long enough to call a story but it's funny and cute and I hope you enjoy it Feli. Will Write for Feedback smile thumbsup The Very Bad No Good Day
Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes! You really helped brighten up my day smile

Vicki, Val- thanks so much. I appreciate everything you did for me for my birthday. You are truly good friends
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes! You really helped brighten up my day smile

Vicki, Val- thanks so much. I appreciate everything you did for me for my birthday. You are truly good friends

Aww, we love you, Feli! laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards