Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Framework4 Passports VS Clark Kent - 11/18/16 01:27 AM
Passports VS Clark Kent

Folks,

In the USA glasses are no longer permitted in Passport Photos.
That took effect November 01, 2016.

In Oregon glasses have not been allowed on Driver's Licenses photos for a few years.

Assuming the same thing happen in New Troy and the USA of Kent's world, how does this effect Clark?

Posted By: Dandello Re: Passports VS Clark Kent - 11/18/16 02:42 AM
Considering how bad driver's license photos are, it's a wonder anybody can be identified from one. Clark can simply do what my hubby does - look so disgusted and unfocused at the camera that nobody will ever equate that look with Superman.
Posted By: Christina Re: Passports VS Clark Kent - 11/18/16 01:54 PM
In the comics of the 90s, Superman often moved slightly to blur his face in photos and stop people from recognizing him. Maybe Clark can do that in official photos.
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: Passports VS Clark Kent - 11/18/16 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Dandello
Clark can simply do what my hubby does - look so disgusted and unfocused at the camera that nobody will ever equate that look with Superman.
Here in Australia you have to keep a neutral expression on your face for both drivers license and passport photos, and they're really strict about it- my partner's passport photo was rejected 3 times before he finally got it. I can see something like that playing in Framework4's favour.
Posted By: Dandello Re: Passports VS Clark Kent - 11/19/16 04:44 PM
Unfocused would still work - hubby is practically blind without his glasses. He can't find the camera without them. Clark could do the same thing.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards