Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Christina The minions are not doing their jobs! - 01/07/16 03:58 AM
While reading the comments section of Virginia's "Between the Pages" (I swear, sometimes the comments section is almost as entertaining as the story!) I had a fun idea for a humor story. Basically Luthor (or one of his stooges) tries to take out Lois's support system one at a time (Perry, Jimmy, Clark) and instead of working it backfires (the example that popped into my head was Jimmy is Lois's Personal Assistant and Luthor tries to send jimmy to the hospital).
When I read the title my first thought was the minions from Despicable Me etc. An AU where Lex has that sort of minion might be interesting...
Posted By: HiddenMoon Re: The minions are not doing their jobs! - 01/08/16 03:10 AM
Originally Posted by Marcus Rowland
When I read the title my first thought was the minions from Despicable Me etc. An AU where Lex has that sort of minion might be interesting...

Me too! Banana!!! XD
Posted By: Christina Re: The minions are not doing their jobs! - 01/09/16 10:15 PM
When I started the title I thought about that but decided to leave it. I like that idea better, too!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The minions are not doing their jobs! - 01/11/16 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Marcus Rowland

Someone write this!!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards