Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous A Fanfic Idea - 12/15/15 07:42 AM
I just thought it could if written right be a good idea for a series of fanfics to see post series Lois and/or Clark watching movies that came out after the show ended and making humorous commentary. For example both of them complaining about the "lack of realism" as far as how superpowers are depicted in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (movies only, wouldn't want an encyclopedia).... Or Lois complaining about the movie Frost/Nixon in terms of journalism. Maybe they watch Desperate Housewives and talk about Teri Hatcher. I dunno, maybe it's just a silly idea......
Posted By: Framework4 Re: A Fanfic Idea - 01/21/17 11:02 AM
bump
Posted By: chickberry Re: A Fanfic Idea - 01/24/17 05:59 AM
I was just thinking of something similar where they look back at some of the excuses Clark had and how if he had to do them today, they wouldn't work.
Clark "I have to return a movie to the store before they close."
Lois "but Clark, you have Netflix!"

Or

Clark "I need to go check on my neighbor."
Lois "Then just Skype her."

As for the the movie idea, my favorite Marvel one is the original Iron Man. I bet Clark would completely disagree with him telling the world and justify it with the 3rd movie and what happens to Pepper. To me, those movies are the only ones that have a sense of realism in them that Clark could relate to. The others I would think he could just laugh at and appreciate the special effects. Or Lois could just tease him about maybe he should try a shield or a bow and arrow.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: A Fanfic Idea - 01/24/17 06:11 AM
I sort of did this with An Incredible Movie Experience, with Clark taking his two sons to the movies to see The Incredibles. His inner commentary is not so much amused as it is horrified though! wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards