Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Annie B. Pheromone, My Lovely Spam Challenge - 08/27/14 02:37 PM
While sorting through my spam e-mail folder and looking for any legitimate e-mails that got sucked in, I found an ad for pheromones (yes, seriously). Supposedly this pheromone solution, when mixed with your usual perfume, cologne, or aftershave, makes you 10 times more attractive to the opposite sex.

That got me to thinking: What if Revenge was marketed via spam? What would the e-mail say? Would it work, or not? Would it be the actual product or not? Who might fall for the ad? Would Lois and Clark investigate it? Or might Cat investigate it, or even Jimmy?
Originally Posted by Unknown
dear friend
i am a nigerian princess who mad a fortun with this bottls of peromon that mak any man (or woman) fall in love wit u. it really woks!1 safly my eivl borthers and sisters want to steal my money

u can help! plz sen me ur bank info and i will sen u all my product plus 89,000,000,000 dollars as a thank u

we will b rich togehter1!

lov princess islassisa
xxoxoxx

Sorry, couldn't resist. XD
Posted By: Shallowford Re: Pheromone, My Lovely Spam Challenge - 08/28/14 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Originally Posted by Unknown
dear friend
i am a nigerian princess who mad a fortun with this bottls of peromon that mak any man (or woman) fall in love wit u. it really woks!1 safly my eivl borthers and sisters want to steal my money

u can help! plz sen me ur bank info and i will sen u all my product plus 89,000,000,000 dollars as a thank u

we will b rich togehter1!

lov princess islassisa
xxoxoxx

Sorry, couldn't resist. XD

No dancing lessons? smile
Posted By: dcarson Re: Pheromone, My Lovely Spam Challenge - 08/31/14 01:03 AM
After it is shown that there are real pheromones the amount of scam spam for them would go up a lot.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards