Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes May's Alien Invasion Challenge - 04/06/14 07:56 AM
They're here! They've landed! The mothership is coming, and no-one on Earth is safe!

How will Lois and/or Clark handle their home planet being under attack? Will they be forced to fight for the military? Will they lead their own resistance? Will they try to negotiate with these strange visitors? Or will they be too busy just trying to survive in a war-torn Metropolis...alone?

There are only 3 rules:

1) Only one of either Lois or Clark is stuck dealing with the invasion. The other is gone for at least most of the story.

2) No New Kryptonians. They're not the invaders, they're not allies, they're not even cheer-leading at this event. This is just between Earth and some completely different aliens.

3)Must be set in or after S4.

This is the Bizarro Monthly Challenge for May. Let's light the fires and kick the tires! thumbsup
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: May's Alien Invasion Challenge - 04/06/14 01:53 PM
I've got one in the works, Queenie, but I have to admit, in typical Bizarro fashion, I've broken all the rules, well, most of them. laugh
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: May's Alien Invasion Challenge - 04/08/14 08:30 PM
I couldn't help but think of Elly's "Smallville"-related story, Men In Black . It's pretty funny.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: May's Alien Invasion Challenge - 05/05/14 11:11 PM
Here is the corrected link to the Monthly Challenge main page.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards