Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes April WHAM Challenge - 03/05/14 06:41 PM
Oh, woe! Oh, agony! Oh, April's Bizarro Challenge!

Not in the mood for laughing this month? Then give in to the dark side and craft a tragic tale that will practically cut the reader's heart out with a rusty spoon. Be cathartically melancholy or sadistically twisted.

What havoc does green Kryptonite cause, this time? Does it kill Clark? Make him unable to save someone else? Expose him as Clark Kent? ...Affect someone else? Is Luthor about to win? Is Bureau 39 about to collect their alien? Is some up-and-coming new villain about to make one heck of a debut?

Rules:
1) Must involve Green K.
2) This is the WHAM challenge; make it hurt!
3) Someone learns something which gets them killed.

Any time frame. Just make us cry. And most of all...have tissues handy. whinging
Posted By: Annie B. Re: April WHAM Challenge - 03/06/14 12:28 PM
Evil! I have enough to write about already, but now I have a new plot bunny hopping around in my head!
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: April WHAM Challenge - 03/07/14 11:42 PM
hyper
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: April WHAM Challenge - 04/12/14 10:14 PM
There is no comedy in April, no laughter or smiles, only pain and tears fueled by a broken heart. So here is a WHAM Challenge response.

Love\'s Enduring Power
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: April WHAM Challenge - 04/14/14 08:38 PM
This isn't a new fic, but I can't help recommending Female Hawk's opus Trusting Me, Trusting You . It starts with Clark having been captured by Trask and kept in a cell for seven years, getting beaten every day. And worse. Lots of WHAM here!

(Things get better. I promise.)
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: April WHAM Challenge - 05/05/14 10:59 PM
You can get to the main Monthly Challenge page using this link.

And Lady Loisette's Love's Enduring Power
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards