Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. "Do you remember how we...?" challenge - 11/11/12 09:15 AM
I just received a spam purporting to be from a long-lost friend (who didn't even know my name, but that's another story...) Anyway, it included a sentence with the phrase, "Do you remember how we..." I was thinking about how powerful a phrase that is, and how it could be used both for reminiscing with someone dear about times long past and for simply solving a case.

So here's the story challenge: Write a story in which the phrase is used, preferably at a pivotal moment.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Christina Re: "Do you remember how we...?" challenge - 11/11/12 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
I just received a spam purporting to be from a long-lost friend. (who didn't even know my name, but that's another story...) Anyway, it included a sentence with the phrase, "Do you remember how we..." I was thinking about how powerful a phrase that is, and how it could be used both for reminiscing with someone dear about times long past and for simply solving a case.

So here's the story challenge: Write a story in which the phrase is used, preferably at a pivotal moment.

Joy,
Lynn
OMG, that ties in rather perfectly to one of the stories I have in the works. It's supposed to be nfic but I'll see if I can find some way to tone it down for gfic if I get it to postable status.
Originally posted by Christina:
OMG, that ties in rather perfectly to one of the stories I have in the works. It's supposed to be nfic but I'll see if I can find some way to tone it down for gfic if I get it to postable status.
Serendipity. smile

Thanks for seeing if you can write a version to post on the gfic side. I don't read nfic, but I'd love to give your story a try if you are able to gfic-ize it.

Joy,
Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards