Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Clark's Lingerie Adventure - 10/08/12 08:15 AM
So, I've been guiding hubby through the series at his request. The other night we watched Soul Mates and I was struck with a thought. In the beginning, Lois is missing a bag which has a black teddy in it - that Clark bought for her. Now, Clark strikes me as the type who might be a bit embarrassed to go lingerie shopping. And I can see him turning 14 shades of red as he gets acquinted with the various styles out there. Not to mention actually giving it to Lois. I mean, he was a bit embarrassed to say he was a virgin, and never actually even said the word (yeah, yeah, family show and all that).

So, your challenge, should you choose to accept, is to write about Clark's adventure in shopping for and choosing that black teddy.
Posted By: Christina Re: Clark's Lingerie Adventure - 10/08/12 09:35 AM
I remember seeing a story based upon this concept (he goes to Victoria's Secret if I remember correctly) but I don't remember the name of it.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Clark's Lingerie Adventure - 10/08/12 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Christina:
I remember seeing a story based upon this concept (he goes to Victoria's Secret if I remember correctly) but I don't remember the name of it.
Oooooh! Yeah, I was actually thinking Victoria's Secret might be a good place. Or maybe even a store that's a little more...not as classy. wink
Posted By: Sydney Re: Clark's Lingerie Adventure - 10/08/12 10:05 AM
Hi DC and Christina,

I think it's "Definitely the Black" by Kathy Brown (on the Archive).

http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2002/definite.txt

wave
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Clark's Lingerie Adventure - 10/08/12 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Sydney:
Hi DC and Christina,

I think it's "Definitely the Black" by Kathy Brown (on the Archive).

http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2002/definite.txt

wave
Ooooh! clap How delightful!
Posted By: EditorJax Re: Clark's Lingerie Adventure - 10/21/12 05:36 PM
There's also "Sexy Little Things," which I wrote on the nfic side (I don't think I sent it to the archive, so search for it on the nfic board), where he goes to VS.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Clark's Lingerie Adventure - 10/22/12 01:07 AM
Originally posted by EditorJax:
There's also "Sexy Little Things," which I wrote on the nfic side (I don't think I sent it to the archive, so search for it on the nfic board), where he goes to VS.
That was just awesome!!! clap

Lois teasing if Superman is a crossdresser - priceless!! rotflol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards