Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR Mama's Boy Challenge - 04/22/12 12:48 PM
Okay, I'm hating my subject line already...

Mrs. Luthor and I were noticing that there seems to be a plethora of stories out there where Lara dies while Clark is young and he is raised by Jor-El, nannies, or adoptive parents (Kents), etc.

How about a story where single (widow?) mom Lara raises her son Kal-El on their new adoptive planet of Earth? Or if you don't feel like taking them off Krypton, that's okay too.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Mama's Boy Challenge - 04/22/12 12:49 PM
Stop baiting my muse!!! hyper
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Mama's Boy Challenge - 04/22/12 12:59 PM
Yes! Someone run with this because I sold my muse for a pack of bubblicious.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Mama's Boy Challenge - 04/22/12 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Stop baiting my muse!!! hyper
But, DC, you've already finished your other Kryptonian love story <<cough, cough>> I no longer see ?? after the final part number <<cough>>. You need something to keep you busy, right? wink
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Mama's Boy Challenge - 04/22/12 01:46 PM
Clever idea. I think in general they always like to kill off the mom because they like to see a man more vulnerable. I can't do it, but somebody should take a whack at it. smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Mama's Boy Challenge - 04/22/12 02:18 PM
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b] Stop baiting my muse!!! hyper
But, DC, you've already finished your other Kryptonian love story <<cough, cough>> I no longer see ?? after the final part number <<cough>>. You need something to keep you busy, right? wink [/b]
Actually, I'm not *quite* finished. I just happen to know for a fact that Chapter 21 will be the final one. wink But my muse is tormenting me with a "What If" story, so the story nugget presented here has made it to my "Story Ideas" document. Will it happen? Who knows.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards