Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mouserocks Ghost Writer - 03/25/12 12:53 AM
Just an odd idea I had and figured I'd put it out there just in case it strikes anyone's fancy.

What if Lois was a ghost writer instead of a reporter? And Lex Luthor hires her on to ghost write for him. She expects it to be an autobiography or something for the life of the third richest man in the world, but instead, it's for Superman. (Without the man of steel's knowledge, of course) Curious as always and up for the challenge, Lois takes on the task whole-heartedly, realizing only later on that perhaps Luthor's intentions are less than philanthropic...

So? Anybody can take this if they want. Just an idea I had.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Ghost Writer - 03/25/12 01:10 PM
This sounds like a cool concept, Mouse. It sounds like it's got the creep factor built right in. If someone writes it up, I'll read it. laugh
Posted By: dcarson Re: Ghost Writer - 03/27/12 03:58 AM
So where is Clark in this. Working at the Planet? A competitor of Lois although never met face to face? Maybe a traveling freelancer that Lois has gotten material from in the past and she contacts him for information on places he's been that have had Superman rescues.
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Ghost Writer - 03/27/12 02:39 PM
Originally posted by dcarson:
So where is Clark in this. Working at the Planet? A competitor of Lois although never met face to face? Maybe a traveling freelancer that Lois has gotten material from in the past and she contacts him for information on places he's been that have had Superman rescues.
huh Wherever you want him to be, I suppose. Those are all some good ideas. You wanna run with it? wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards