Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi An elseworld idea - 06/05/10 05:56 AM
Hey guys - I don't know if this has already been done - if so, I'd like to read the stories.

Anyway, this just came up while I was reading a fic and I thought I could share this idea.

Although I think, that it has never been mentioned explicitly in the series, the common explantation for Lois' crush on Superman is, that he's unattainable, a celebrity, a fantasy.

Now I thought - what would happen if Lois, too, was a celebrity and Clark still Clark - reporter from Kansas. How would they meet? As the famous people they are? Or would they try to detect the normal person underneath?
Posted By: Christina Re: An elseworld idea - 05/29/12 08:01 PM
How would you make Lois the celebrity? I don't know how that would work TBH. I'm not saying it's an impossible idea, just would take a little more planning.
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: An elseworld idea - 05/30/12 11:21 AM
Celebrity TV news reporter is the obvious one.
Posted By: ShayneT Re: An elseworld idea - 05/30/12 08:36 PM
I've sometimes thought about writing a story where Lois was some sort of musician...
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: An elseworld idea - 05/30/12 09:18 PM
Originally posted by ShayneT:
I've sometimes thought about writing a story where Lois was some sort of musician...
That's right. She could be a singer. Ooooh. How about a singer / spy? She's famous for being a singer, but then while she travels around the world (on tour) she's actually doing investigations for NIA, which is how she learns about someone with Clark's talents, but doesn't know it's him. That could be fun.

Okay, sorry, I went totally off plot for this plot-bunny thread.
Posted By: BJ Re: An elseworld idea - 05/31/12 07:07 AM
Virginia, Terry Leatherwood's Play Some Mountain Music meets some of your requirements.

On topic, I also remember a story where Clark interviews Lois Luthor after a ?literacy? charity event. Sorry, I don't remember the author or anything else about the story, just that there was a strong connection between the two during their initial interview.

B
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: An elseworld idea - 05/31/12 01:58 PM
As for Lois' celebrity status, I could see her in the "role" of her world's version of Oprah Winfrey.
Posted By: Christina Re: An elseworld idea - 05/31/12 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
As for Lois' celebrity status, I could see her in the "role" of her world's version of Oprah Winfrey.
You know, now that you mention it I could see this.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards