Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: anonpip Linda King: The Movie - 04/18/10 02:34 PM
For reasons I can't determine, I've had lots of story ideas this weekend, but I have virtually no ability to write these days and what I do write is awful.

So, I'm posting this one here as I'd love to read it.

It's a year, probably more, since The Rival, and Linda's movie is out (in theaters? direct to video?). Lois and Clark go to see it.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Linda King: The Movie - 04/18/10 02:49 PM
I'm not going to volunteer to write it, since I don't think I could do it justice. But I love the idea, and I would love to read someone else's take. I can already imagine that Lois would make some snide, MST3K-like comments...

cheers,
Lynn
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Linda King: The Movie - 04/18/10 04:12 PM
I'm so going to drag DarthMike in here... I think it's just the thing for him. laugh
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Linda King: The Movie - 04/18/10 07:56 PM
Sounds like a cute idea but I couldn't do it justice.
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Linda King: The Movie - 04/18/10 07:59 PM
I'm so going to drag DarthMike in here... I think it's just the thing for him.
I second the motion. laugh
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Linda King: The Movie - 04/19/10 05:04 AM
I PMed Michael last night, but haven't got a response yet.
Posted By: anonpip Re: Linda King: The Movie - 04/19/10 07:27 AM
Oh, great idea! I've emailed him as well just to throw my vote in, but last I heard from him he was pretty busy with work.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Linda King: The Movie - 04/19/10 12:12 PM
/stumbles into thread, one sleeve looking like it belongs to a straight-jacket/

I've seen the thread when it appeared, window shopped the plot bunnies, got reminded of the two I have at home, ruining the furniture because I don't have time for them, and backed out again, slowly.

But I do have ideas. There's the (unfortunately too late) tie in to Batman, Zorro, and Other Liars, where Linda King replaced Vicki Vale in a Batman movie. Then there is the Smallville homage, with Tess Mercer being Preston Carpenter and Linda King Lois Lane. Or the generic rant. They could also turn it into one where Linda King's the star and Lois Lane the comedic relief who always fumbles things up just to be rescued by Superman, who then falls for Linda King. Etc. etc. Yeah, I do have ideas. And a very bad conscience if I devote attention to a vignette instead of the ongoing story. Not that it would make much of a difference right now. But hey, I do need to learn how to write short stories, right?

Bad betas for ruining my shirt sleeve! wink

Michael wave
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards